Chapter 1. Ink's Freedom

(I'll be using Povs for this btw)
×Error P.O.V⚠
I was having a normal day in the Anti-Void when I heard a portal appear. It was Dust. "Hey Error, have you had the feeling you're feeling watched for the past few days?" I was a bit confused why he asked that "Nø? Th@t$ @ w3ìrd @$$ qû3$tìøn." I was about to tell him to leave when I heard a noise. It wasn't Dust, the noise sounded like... INK! It sounded like on of his portals but I looked around and found nothing... Was it all in my head?

✩Ink P.O.V🖌️
I went to Error's Anti-Void and hid, he looked around and didn't find me. I did it I MADE IT OUT OF THAT STUPID CAGE I WAS LOCKED IN SO ME AND THE OTHER 2 COULDN'T KILL ANYONE. I. MADE. IT. OUT. and no one could stop me from destroying Aus now. All I needed to do was find Blue and Dream. I forgot why I came to the Anti-Void though... Whatever, I'll probably remember later.

×Dust P.O.V ☠︎
I was talking with Error but heard a noise, I guess Error did too because he looked around for a second before looking back at me. I asked what was wrong but he said it was nothing. Maybe it was just in my head... But I don't think so. Error looked around for a reason... What's going on?

-End of Chapter 1