Chapter 4. Murderous Stars and a missing X

Quick note: I AM SOOO SORRY I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT WATTPAD AND I APOLOGIZE! I'm sorry and will continue to make more chapters and books and stuff again I am sorry! Enjoy the chapter and again I'm sorry! Enjoy!!

×Error's P.O.V⚠
I was sitting in the Anti-Void, making puppets when Dust and Cross teleported here "Wh@t @r3 yøû twø døìñg h3®ê¿" I asked. "Dream was spying on me for some reason, in the woods. And I was heading for Dust's place when we heard something in the vent. We think it was one of the Star Sanses. Or should I say, one of the Shattered Star Sanses. I think maybe Blue but Idk." Cross said. The two sat down on the floor. A portal opened in the middle of us. We all got up and took a step back, a bag fell through with a note the note said "Here! Take this! Love ya Error, Dust, and Cross!" It was from the Star Sanses...?!

We opened the bag and found... SWAPFELL SANS?! THEY KILLED SWAPFELL?! "WHAT THE F#CK?!" Dust yelled. I heard a portal open up behind Cross, I went to look at him and- "! AH-" Cross screamed and his mouth got covered- IT WAS DREAM! "I'll be taking this~" he said taking Cross through the portal, Dust tried to stop Dream but the portal closed. "DAMNIT!" Dust yelled.

✪Ink's P.O.V🖌️
Dream came through the door with Cross- I wasn't expecting him to but it's fine as long as Cross doesn't yell too much, I'm tired right now, so I'll head to bed. I'll spy on Error in the morning and hope the others don't find us. Well time to sleep.

End of Chapter 4