Chapter 3. Blueberry says hello

Note- Sorry I forgot about my wattpad btw this is short bc I was tired when making this.

×Dust P.O.V🔪
I was having a normal night and then Cross broke my door, I wasn't expecting him to but there he was in my living room. "Why did you break my door-" I asked "DREAM- HE- THEY- STAR- SANSES- THEY'RE- SPYING- US- HELP-" He yelled, I wasn't expecting that- They are spying on us? But why? I'm confused why would they... What was that noise? I heard something, in the vents I think but... Who would be here? Was it a rat? Something else? I assume it was nothing...

✪Blue P.O.V🌮
I made noise when in the vent on accident... I was just trying to spy on Dust but Cross appeared yelling about us.. He knew? I got out of there with a portal and it made a lot of noise when leaving but I don't think they noticed, I went back to the base and found Dream and Ink asleep and went to sleep myself. I hope the others don't find us.

End of chapter 3.
Sorry it was so short! Im tired because its night and I had a party a bit before making this- Have a great Day/Afternoon/Night! And I'm sorry this took so long to come out- I forgot about wattpad- and I'll try to upload more. Byee!!!