Cat Burglar Nami!

(3rd Person Pov)

"Oi! Zoro where are you going?!" Y/N asked, him and Zoro had been running straight ahead but suddenly Zoro took a left.

"Whaddya mean, I'm going where Buggy is?"

"The pirate group is right there?!" Y/N pointed at the obvious Buggy pirate flag.

"Hm. Oh. I meant to go there." Zoro nonchalantingly said running up to him.

"Jeez, we won't survive another day If we don't get a navigator.." Y/N muttered under his breath.

"We need to hurry, I have a feeling that Luffy is in some sort of trouble." Y/N said to Zoro both speeding up their pace.

They got to under the house where Buggy and the others were.

"We don't have time!" Y/N grabbed onto Zoros shirt. "Oi!" He exclaimed.

"Yoshh! Here we go!" Y/N shot up from the ground using his wind power as aid until they landed at the edge.

"Look over there!" Zoro pointed at a orange haired girl getting ambushed by a dozen pirates.

"Let's go!" Y/N and Zoro run towards the scene, the two boys jump behind her as she has her back turned and counterattacks the pirates.

"How many does it take to beat one girl?" Zoro asked, blocking the pirates with his sword.

"Did you get hurt?" Y/N asked looking back at the orange haired girl. "I'm.. I'm fine." She reluctantly responded

"Zoro, Y/N!" Luffy called out, tied up inside of a small cell. "Good you found this place! Get me outta this think quickly!"

"You.. is this your idea of fun..!? You get caught by a bird got taken away and when I finally find you, you're in a cage? Stupid!" Zoro put one of his katana on his shoulder.

"Hey did that guy say Zoro?" One of the pirate s asked. "I think I heard him say Y/N too!" One other replied.

'The crewmembers the guy was talking about, was Pirate Hunter Zoro and Wind God Y/N' The orange haired girl thought to herself.

"You're definitely Zoro, are you aiming for my head?" Buggy crossed his arms. "Nope, not interested, I've stopped hunting pirates." Zoro replied looking away from him.

"But I have some interests, if I kill you my name will become more famous." Buggy said taking out his knifes.

"If you don't wanna die then leave me alone." Zoro scoffed taking out his katanas.

"Ooh! Kill him captain! Send Zoro off!" The crewmembers cheered.

"If you don't show your true skill now, you'll be covered in blood." Buggy lunged towards Zoro.

"Fine..! If that's what you want." He responded, Zoro took a step forward and cut Buggy.

"Eh.. that guys so weak." Luffy commented from inside the cage.

Buggy's group just start chuckling, causing the others to get confused.

"He died pretty easily." Zoro put his katana in its sheath. "Hey you guys! Hurry up and get me out of this thing!" Luffy yelled.

"Right." Y/N said as him and Zoro walked over to the iron cage.

"This thing won't open without a key." Y/N commented. "These iron bars won't slice." Zoro inspected the bars.

"Hehe! HAHA!" The pirates bursts out laughing. "The hells so funny?" Zoro scoffed, starting to get annoyed.

"Give us the key already! I don't wanna go fight you guys." Y/N demanded. "They're pretty weird.." Luffy said, from inside of the cage.