Info (Updated)

Age: 18 years old

Height: 176 cm

Appearance: Y/N is a quite attractive young man, since he has the Wind-Wind fruit he's air is as soft as the clouds and has a nice (I'm going to do light blue, or baby blue) colour.

Background (as we know now): His mother died at a young age making him fend for himself most of his life. Y/N doesn't like to stay in one place for too long, he moves around much and fights anyone who gets in his way with his devil fruit.

DF type: Logia

Devil Fruit:

Kūki Kūki Gale: A powerful gust of air that the user creates with a wide range. This attack blows back weak projectiles and in stronger bursts, people, providing a decent defence from mediocre non-piercing attacks.

Jet-stream: The user creates a spiralling ranged attack using high-speed winds. This attack can pierce weak armour and reach up to 10 meters with diminishing power over distance, making it a close-ranged attack

Kūki Kūki Dome: This is a more powerful defensive technique where the entire body is surrounded by a dome of spiralling air that deflects weak attacks from all directions. Stronger enemies can simply overcome the shield effect.

Tailwind: Uses wind generated by the user to move at high speeds on the ground. Allows the user to make quick and long leaps and hops increasing evasiveness.

Hurricane Breath: The user quickly exudes a powerful sweeping gust of air from their lungs, usually used in emergencies when he is unable to move or when caught off-guard.

Divine Kūki: A full powered attack that summons a powerful blast of air with tornado-force winds and can clear a small battle field of medium strength opponents. Requires concentration and preparation time and leaves User incapacitated for a while afterwards.

Kūki Kūki Slash: The user uses a strong current of wind in a cutting action, strong enough to slice and attack many foes as if using a sword, this move has large range.

Kūki Kūki Quakes: The user forces a strong current of wind into the ground causing the ground to ethier shake or crack causing a Kūki quake.

(Df creds to the person who created the powers, I can't find them)