The Pet Store

(3rd Person Pov)

Y/N and Zoro were trying to flee from the pirates with Luffy, and he rubber boy was still inside of the iron cage.

"We're quite far from the pub, they won't be able to catch up to us quickly." Zoro panted, visibly exhausted from his now open injury.

"We've escaped for now but this cage is starting to annoy me!" Luffy tried chewing on the iron bars.

"It won't be easy fighting off Buggy and his crewmembers while protecting you two at the same time." Y/N said.

"I don't have enough blood..! That's it I can't walk anymore!" Zoro collapsed on the ground. Y/N carefully put down the iron cage and sat in between Zoro and Luffy.

"...?"

A small white dog suddenly appeared infront of the three boys, causing Zoro to sit up.

"What's with this dog?" Zoro muttered. "Dog? Hey is it a dog." Luffy stared at it. "Why Is it's head shaped like that." Y/N commented.

"What is this? Is it really a dog? Hey Y/N, Zoro look he isn't moving at all." Luffy positioned himself to get a closer look at the furry animal.

"Whatever. What it does is up to the dog, right now you've got to think of a way to get out of that cage." The swordsman spoke.

"I wonder if it's dead.." Luffy poked the dogs eyes, ignoring what Zoro said.

"ARGHH!" He yelled as the dog angrily bites into his face.

"You stupid dog! What do you think your doing!!" Luffy yelled throwing hands at the now barking dog from inside if the cage.

"YOU IDIOT DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE SERIOUSNESS OF THIS SITUATION HERE!" Y/N and Zoro yelled at Luffy in unison.

All three boys lay on their back out of exhaustion.

"Stupid dog..!" Luffy said. "Agh.. I'm starving!" Y/N added "Dammit, i don't have enough blood!" Zoro complained.

"..You three, what on earth are you guys doing, if you just lay down on the street like this Buggy will definitely find you."

The boys look up to see Nami staring down at them with a disappointing look.

"Hey navigator." The three boys greet her. "Says who!?" The orange haired girl denied instantly.

"I just came to repay my debt, since you saved my life back there." She said throwing a key over to them.

"The key! You stole the cage key!" Luffy exclaimed.

"Even if I think so, it was a really dumb thing to do.. because of that I couldn't steal any of the treasures." She sighed.

"Yess!! I was wondering when I was getting out of this thing!" Luffy laughed.

"That saves us alot of trouble, you aren't that bad navigator." Y/N smirked. "I only did it to repay my debt!" Nami responded looking away from the pirate.

"Heh.. so the trouble we took running away payed off in the end." Zoro chuckled.

As Luffy was about to grab the key, the dog picked it up and swallowed it.