Whiskey Peak

The ship sails on. Today's climate is.... Winter, with a little spring from time to time.

"Achoo! It's freezing!"

After leaving Twin Capes at the base of reverse mountain, the ship now heads for whiskey peak.

"Done! The man who fell from the sky, Mr. Snowman!" Luffy exclaimed with pride as he gently tapped the mediocre snowman of his own creation that sported a barrel as a makeshift headpiece

"Mine is the best snowman warrior to ever be made." Y/N declared with confidence, showcasing a snow sculpture marginally bigger than Luffy's.

Most notably, it brandished one of Zoro's swords, which had been slyly taken while he slumbered, protruding on the snowman from where one would expect a hand.

"Hahaha... Such childish snow games..." Usopp scoffed at his two companions.

"What!?" Both Luffy and Y/N retorted in unison, their gazes locked onto the sharpshooter with the elongated nose.

"Behold! My masterpiece in snow art! The snow queen!" Usopp presented his immaculately detailed creation resembling an elegant woman.

"Holy cow, that's amazing!" Luffy gaped in awe at the sight of the Snow Queen.

"How the hell did you do that in 15 minutes!?" Y/N asked before exchanging a knowing look with Luffy.

"Snowman punch!" Together they launched an assault on Usopp's snow figure, resulting in its untimely destruction.

"The hell was that for!?" Usopp bellowed as he retaliated by attacking both Luffy's and Y/N's snowy sculptures.

"GAHHHHH! OUR SNOWMEN!" They shouted.

"Jeez, how can those three be so lively when it's so cold out?" Nami wondered to herself while observing from the kitchen window as Y/N, Usopp, and Luffy engaged in an snowball scuffle clad in winter attire.

"Nami! How much longer shall I continue my snow shovelling of love?" Sanji turned to Nami as he halted his shovelling motion.

"Until it stops snowing, Sanji." Nami instructed without averting her gaze from outside.

"Yes ma'am."

"Hey you. Doesn't this ship have a system or something?" Asked Mr. 9, huddled inside the kitchen alongside Ms Wednesday due to the cold.

"It's really cold." Ms Wednesday chimed in softly.

"Shut up! You're not here as our guests! Go outside and help shovel the snow or something!" Nami scolded them, moments before a sudden clap of thunder echoed through the air.

"Lightning...!? Just what's going on with the climate here!? It was clear and warm just a second ago... It's exactly as Crocus said. The seasons and climate here on the grand line is beyond messed up!" The navigator said as she looked out of the window.

"It seems you're underestimating grand line quite a bit and you've left the rudder alone for awhile now, you sure that's alright?" Ms Wednesday asked.

"Awhile? But I just checked our directi- AHHHHHHHH!" Nami’s scream pierced the air.

"W-What is it!?" Usopp shouted. "What's the matter my beloved Nami!?" Sanji added.

"This can't be happening!" Nami’s eyes were glued to the log pose. Her voice commanded urgency as she issued an order to the crew outside. "Turn the ship around 180 degrees hurry!"

"180 degrees? Why are we turning back?" Y/N inquired with confusion lacing his question. "Did we forget something?" Luffy asked.

"No! The ship turned itself around and is now heading directly away from our destination! I only took my eyes off of the log pose for a second and the waves were so calm too...!"