Laboon

"So this is Grand Line, the greatest sea in the world...!" Luffy declared, a wide smile stretching across his face as the Going Merry surged forward along the current.. "Full speed ahead!"

BUOOOH!

"Hm?" Zoro mumbled, pausing for a moment. "Did you hear something just now?" He questioned the crew.

"Who cares!! Woohoo!" Luffy exclaimed with sheer excitement, ignoring the swordsman's concern.

"I wouldn't be surprised if that's just noise from the wind. The terrain here is quite odd after all." Nami elucidated with a note of reason in her voice.

"What's that...." Usopp pondered aloud, his gaze fixated forward, magnified by his headgear.

"Is it a mountain..?" Y/N speculated, eyes narrowing at the massive mountainous silhouette before them as it let out another echoing sound.

"Nami! There's a mountain up ahead!" Sanji called out anxiously, pointing in the direction of their obstacle.

"A mountain? That can't be! Once we lass the twin capes up ahead, we should reach the open sea." Nami refuted, while Luffy squinted and leaned forward for a better glimpse...

What do we do should we fight!?"

"Are you kidding?? How the heck are we supposed to fight something that big!?" The dispute erupted amongst them.

"Well we have to do something! It's blocking our way!" Y/N exclaimed, taken aback by the sheer size of the thing in their path.

"We're too close to see anything! It looks just like a giant wall. Where are it's eyes!?" Sanji queried in distress as he drew anxious puffs from his cigarette.

"Ah that's right? Maybe the whale just hasn't noticed us yet!" Nami suggested optimistically.

"Well if we don't do anything soon we're gonna crash! There's an open space left! Turn portside!" Zoro commanded with urgency as he pointed to a small creek revealing the vast blue sea.

"But the rudders broken!" Usopp retorted. "Well we've gotta do something! We'll come help too!" Zoro and Y/N sprinted towards the ship’s helm.

"That's it! I've got a plan!" Luffy announced before running off somewhere. "What is it, Luffy!?" Nami called after him, though he paid her no mind.

"Leeeeft! Turrnnnn leeeeftt!" The four men bellowed in unison as they made a desperate attempt at manipulating the broken rudder through collective force.

"It's no good! The rudder won't budge!"

"The cannon...!?" The entire crew cried out of shock and disbelief at what unfolded before them.

"Good! I wonder if the ship stopped now?" Luffy nonchalantly continued but suddenly the head of the ship cracks because of the impact the crash caused almost hitting Nami.

"Oh god.... I almost died just now..." Nami exclaimed, exhaling a quivering breath, her eyes glistening with unshed tears.

"!" Luffy caught sight of the Merry's figurehead as it shattered against the deck.

"My special seat!" he vociferated in distress.

"N... Now's our chance! Run for it!" Zoro commanded. "What's with this thing!? Did it even feel that cannonball just now!? Maybe it's just really slow!" Usopp pondered in confusion.

'Who the hell cares! Let's just get out of here!" Y/N insisted urgently, and with that, they all sprinted towards the oars.

BUOOOOKKH