Chapter 1 - Introduction

Someone must be wondering who is she? Where was she during the Coup/Thousands of then-President Trump supporters entered the US Congress?

I will tell you who I am!!!

My name is Gabriella "Gaby" Rosen Schumer Hamilton, I'm 22 years old, I was born in Brooklyn New York on February 5, 1999, I also have 3 more brothers (2 brothers and my sister and myself) my parents are called Alexander " Alex" Schumer and Mary Francis Hamilton.

My father is 56 years old and works in the banking business he is currently vice president of JPMorgan Chase bank, he first in his 20's to 40's served in the US army where he has the rank of "Major General" and after leaving the army , he received an offer from JPMorgan Chase bank and the rest is history.

My mother is 50 years old and works as vice president of the New York Yankes group and minority partner of the WWE (15%), she studied Sports and Science. She started out working as a ticket sales, accountant, Marketing Team, Chief Financial Officer until she reached her position.

Both my parents have a fortune valued at 22 billion dollars, in which they contribute more than 15 million dollars to the Democratic party.

My older brother is called George Abraham Schumer Hamilton is 37 years old, plays professional football as a striker at Liverpool FC where he has 480 appearances 240 goals scored and 201 assists, in the record as a player he has 5 European leagues won, 7 England cups 5 super cups 9 English leagues and many awards won during his career. He is married to Eva and they have a daughter and a son.

My younger brother is 16 his name is George Theodore Hamilton Schumer he is currently studying in California he wants to be an actor.

My oldest sister is named Alexandra Mary Schumer Hamilton is 30 years old and works as a representative in the US Congress for the Democratic Party, many say that she is another AOC (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez) in which they get along well with each other .

My maternal grandparents are Roberto Larry Hamilton (76) and Alexandra Mary Kennedy (71), on my grandfather's side I am a descendant of one of the American founders and first secretary of finance/treasury Alexander Hamilton on my grandmother's side she is John's niece F. Kennedy and Ted Kennedy and the youngest daughter of Robert Kennedy. My grandfather served for 30 years in the US Congress for the state of New York and he is currently President of the Democratic Party in the state of New York and Treasurer of the Democratic Party. My grandmother was an architect of houses and is currently retired. Both have a fortune valued at 40 billion dollars.

My paternal grandparents are Chuck Schumer (71) and Irina Weinshall (69). From my grandfather I am of Polish and Ukrainian descent, he is Jewish. My grandfather is currently a Senator from New York and my grandmother was Commissioner of Transportation of New York, they currently live in Blooklyn (New York). In total they have a fortune valued at 120 million dollars.

On vacation, the whole family goes to my paternal grandparents' vacation home in California, and on Christmas and New Year's we celebrate in New York at my parents' house with the whole family.