Prologue: The Beginning of Time

Before Time Began there was A being called Veldanava, He is an Existence That can be called God.

He floats in this endless darkness He's loneliness leads him on creating Seven Individual they are What is Called Angels Veldanava called the seven Primordial Angels.

After He Created the seven Angeles came the birth Of another Seven Individuals namely the Sever Original Demon They are the opposite of the Seven Primordial Angels Together they maintain the balance of Power.

Veldanava then Created Countless worlds And Universes and my other race.

But amongst those Individuals that he had created one Had caught the eyes of Veldanava himself, Her Actions and Her Way of thinking are very different from the other, She was the only one that shows full Emotions Among those individuals that he first created.

The girl Veldanava had been Observing Was One of the Seven Original Demons Jaune The primordial Yellow her action resembles that of a Human.

As time passed By Veldanava became even more interested in Jaune when she Once Ask Veldanava about herself.

She said that every day she had A feeling that Something is missing inside her she always had a memory that is about a certain someone that she doesn't know, she didn't know what he looks like or know his name but she felt like the person in her memories is some important to her.

Veldanava then Tried to See through Jaune's soul what he found out made him Sock.

Even though his the creator of all being He was shocked Because Jaune's soul was Broken, Yet It remained in Tack Half of her soul was missing, Even so, her soul was so strong and pure Unlike the Others her Soul was Pure white that is not possible for a Demon.

After Juane left Veldanava let out a Voice that only he can hear

"Jaune you are the most unique Amongst all of my Creations Your soul had been broken yet you didn't Disappear I hope in the Future You will be reunited With that One that is important to you"

Time passes by And Veldanava Loved A Human Which leads to his death.

***

The world, Veldanava Created In a dense forest called the Great Jura Forest.

It's a place Sacred for all living things In that world, Because it's a place where the Storm Dragon Veldora is sealed, he is one of the four True dragons That excited, True Dragons are the most powerful being that ever lived they are immortal and cannot be killed.

But the whole world had been in chaos Since the mighty Storm Dragon disappeared but Unknown to them, the one Responsible was A Little Blue Blob.

***

Inside The Great Jura Forest, a Goblin Village Is rebuilding, Burns of fire can be seen in the Surroundings indicating that a fight broke out.

In one of the tents in the Village, Two individuals are inside talking.

One was a Girl with Black Hair The other was a blue Slime

The Girl was named Shizue and the Slime Was named Rimuru two individuals that are fated For each other

"I'm Sorry for troubling you with my burdens slime-san," Shizue said

"Don't worry about it Shizue-san I'll definitely save those Children" Rimuru replied

"Thank you slime no Rimuru-san Even do we've only meet for a few days I can't help but development Feelings for you"

"Shizue-san"

"I know right I'm pathetic, For The years I have Lived I in my last moment is when I found a person that I want to spend My life with, But I guess that's impossible now," Shizue said while Tears Fall down from her eyes

Rimuru dint responds But deep inside his Heart, he was Crying her destained one is in front of him but he can't do anything to save her, he was Blaming himself Because he was powerless.

"Hey Rimuru-san Would you Let me rest Inside you" Shizue ask Rimuru

"Shizue-san are you sure" Rimuru ask Shizue

"I am I hated this world but if you eat me I Can rest peacefully," Shizue said

"I...I Understand Shizue San"

"If I will be able to get reborn Again I want to be with you Rimuru-san," Shizue said as she slowly close her eyes her body Was slowly ageing

"Shizue-san I hope you can rest Inside me my Destained one," Rimuru said as he Used Predator to Eat Shizue's Body

Unknown to Rimuru When Shizue was Saying her last Goodbye her Soul Slowly crack And Then her soul was split into two, One had stayed in Rimuru's Stomach the other was sent Back to the beginning of Time.

~End~

***

I just want to get rid of this idea in my mind So if you guys like more be sure to tell Since I don't know if I will continue this hahaha

Anyways thanks for reading.