Ch 3: Birth of a Demon Lord and Summoning

The Kingdom of Falmuth was Once The center of trade In the world their king was Greedy and he would do anything just to get what he wanted.

"Everything is ready My King," a Man by the name of Folgen Said he was the head commander of the Falmuth Army.

"Good we will show those Monsters who we are and we will take everything from them," The King said

***

In the sky, a Figure of a person can be seen He had long silver bluish hair and Golden Eyes Behind him was a pair of two black wings.

That person was none other than Rimuru himself.

"There's no need for me to show mercy, At least be honored that you all will be part of my Evolution," Rimuru said as he looks down on the 40,000 army that was Bellow him.

[Notice: Preparation had been Completed] A mechanical voice rang in his head

"Alright Let's Start," Rimuru said at that moment an anti-magic area was established along with a barrier to prevent anyone from scaping.

"May the Wrath of The Gods pierce you... Megiddo" Rimuru said as Multiple droplets of water appear all over the place Where the Falmuth army was.

And from that Water Droplets came a beam of White light that Instantly killed anyone that it hits.

And with that, a Tragedy that shook heaven and earth happened, thousands of Bodies started to Fall one after the other, the soldier that are free from their sin or Guilty of it, their Life Was taken all Equally.

***

In the tent where the King resides four people are discussing two of which were shaking in fear namely the king Of Falmuth Edmaris and The Archbishop of Falmuth Reyhiem.

"W.w.what is happening," Edmaris said as he was hugging Reyhiem

"My king we need to get out of here It's unknown to us why this is happening"

"Shogo... No your"

"I'm Razen, my king"

"Oh Razen...let's get out of here use your magic to Teleport us out of here," The King said

"Unfortunately there was an anti-magic area Surrounding us and I can't use my magic," Razen said

"Ekkk"

"Don't worry my king I will use my Unique Skill spearhead to create a meat shield for you and The Bishop to use" Folgen said as he left the tent

The moment he step outside he was hit by the Light and Died instantly.

Razen looked from above and there he saw a figure with Two Huge Black Wings that was Hovering in the air, the figure slowly decent on the Ground and walked towards them.

"Your face, your an other worlder?"

"Only the face but the inside is different," Razen said

"Well, there's no doubt your an enemy" the moment Rimuru said those words Razen's brain was Peirce by the Light.

"Ekkkkk" The king and Reyhiem screem in fear

'messing up with the ruler of the monster is a bad move, now how can I survive this...ehh wait this Man is so happy to form an alliance with a puny nation like Blumund if a king of a mighty nation Like Falmuth offered an alliance this guy will jump in joy.' The king Made up his mind

"Stand down I want to talk to you," Edmaris said

"What is there to talk about?" Rimuru ask

"I'm the king of the kingdom of Falmuth I want to talk about alliance we will gladly form up an alliance with you but ofcourse we will Ask for reparations for the damage you have cost to our military..." Edmaris Suddenly stop talking as he saw His Arms get cut off and there were Black flames on the wounds to stop them from bleeding.