Ch 4: Memories

After Rimuru woke up he saw Shion Holding him he talk to Shion and to all of those that he had revived.

Benimaru also tried to Set Rimuru up to eat Shion's cooking but failed miserably.

After talking with all of the Revived Individuals Rimuru decided to go to Shizue Grave and when he arrived he saw a Girl with Yellow hair that reach her neck.

The girl was looking at The City Below the hill where they were standing.

Oddly enough Rimuru feely that this Scene was so familiar and then it hit him This looked exactly like when Shizue was looking at The Once Goblin Village.

Rimuru walks towards the girl and stands next to her.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Rimuru asks the Girl

"Yes It is indeed Beautiful master" the girl replied

Rimuru was shocked when he heard her call him Master since he doesn't remember who the girl was.

"Ehh to do I know you?" Rimuru ask the girl Which made the girl Suprise

"Ehh it's me master One of..." The girl didn't get to finish her sentence since a man with Black Hair Arrived.

"My Master I would like to congratulate you for successfully evolving to a Demon Lord," The man said while doing a bow

"Ehh Uhh Do I know you too?" Rimuru ask which made the mad for an odd Acting pose

"My Lord surely you jest," The man said As He Taps his head

Rimuru was confused then Ranga pop his head out of Rimuru's shadow.

"Master Those two are the Demon that you summon," Ranga said

"Ahh I see so you two are still around, thanks for your service you both can go home now," Rimuru said

The man with Black hair stood there frozen and was about to cry and the girl with Yellow hair had her soul flying out of her mouth.

"Master the man was about to Cry and the Girl looks like about to pass away," Ranga said

"Ehh to what should I do?" Rimuru ask to himself

Then the Man with black hair steps forward followed by the girl.

"As we said When you Summon us please allow us To Serve under you," The two said in sync and Kneels in front of Rimuru

"Are you two sure I can't give you any salaries Yet?" Rimuru said

"It is fine my Lord just being in service of you is more than enough," the black-haired man said

Rimuru agreed to take the two as his Sabordenates and Rimuru first named the Black haired man Diablo and The yellow-haired girl as Carrera after that Rimuru pass out because his Magicule Got drained by the two.

After a day and a half, Rimuru woke up in his House.

"Ahh, what happened?" Rimuru ask

[Master uses all of his Magicule reserves to name Two Individuals therefore master went to sleep mode to recover your Magicule] Raphael said in Rimuru's mind

'i see but you actually Speak more fluently now' Rimuru said

[This is how I normally Speak, so it's Your Imagination] Raphael Replied

"Your going to insist on that?" Rimuru said

[Master I have a report]

'what is it, Raphael?' Rimuru asks while Having a curious look.

[Master after you named the individual Carrera I managed to create a Soul Corridor with the individual Carrera] Raphael said

'you mean the same thing that I and Veldora Have' Rimuru asks

[Yes Master and I also Notice that her soul is Broken and her soul is similar to the individual Shizue Izawa] Raphael said which made Rimuru Suprise Because he Heard about Shizue's name

'Raphael does that mean....'

[Notice: It's a Possibility]

Rimuru had hoped since he knew that once the soul Gets to the Cycle of reincarnation its memories will be erased.

'is there any way we can try to give her memories back?' Rimuru ask the Lord of Wisdom

[Answer: We can try to fix the Soul of individual Carrera] Raphael Replied

Rimuru then decides to try it since he knows that he possesses a Shizue soul and if The soul that he has on his Stomach belongs to Shizue She will be able to regain her lost Memories.

So Rimuru called Carrera to the Sealed Cave And his main goal was to regain Shizue and free Veldora from The hero's seal.

***

After a while of waiting Carrera Arrive at the sealed cave and there she saw Rimuru waiting for her.

"My Lord, Is there anything that I can help with?" Carrera asks Rimuru who looks at her with eyes full of determination.

"There's something I just want to try," Rimuru said as he touch Carrera's Head, and Instantly Carrera's body started to Glow with dazzling golden light.

"Please work" Rimuru Hopefully pray

Meanwhile, Carrera Heard voices in her head, and Memories started to Flow to her She remember who she was the day she arrived in this world the day And the day she died as Shizue Izawa.

After a few minutes The light Died down and tears are Flowing down her eyes.

"I remember Everything," Carrera said and at that Moment Rimuru and Carrera heard the voice of the world.

[Notice: Evolving the Unique skill Fate and the Unique skill Destiny successfully Unique skill Fate and Destiny Hand evolved to Ultimate skill Goddesses of Fate and Destiny Nona]

The voice of the world evolves The two unique skills That the two individuals have as Loong as One is Aline they won't be separated by destiny and Fate.

Rimuru Poses is the Ultimate skill Goddess of Fate Nona while Carrera Poses is the Ultimate skill Goddess of Destiny Nona

The two have the same name but control the Deferent Aspect of Reality.

Carrera was the first one to Returned back to her sense and she imidiatly Lunch herself towards Rimuru and Hug him tightly.

"Slime-san I miss you," Carrera said with Tears in her eyes

Rimuru who saw still shocked manages to compose himself when Carrera hugs him and he also hugs the girl back.

"Shizue-san," Rimuru said and the two have a Reunion for Carrera thousands of years have passed since her death but for Rimuru It's only beaned a year.

And this time the two won't be separated anymore since the two are connected by the Strings of Fate and Destiny.

Rimuru also manage to Release the Troublesome Otaku dragon named Veldora Tempest.

***

After realizing Veldora Rimuru had a Meeting othe the leaders of other nations that Tempest is allied with.

And the meeting didn't go exactly as planned since an envoy from sarion came and joined in to add up Ramiris Showed up claiming that a Walpurgist had been Issued and Rimuru was the Topic.

Rimuru Had an idea to use this Walpurgis To Face of the one who was responsible for The Orc lord Incident and the one who Manipulated Falmuth to attack His Country.

"Demon Lord Clayman don't expect a Painless Death"

***

Alright, I don't know what I just write hear so bear with it hahaha anyway hope you guys like it.

Up next: Walpurgis I