Ch 8: Kijin Attack

---This Chapter is Written by Void-King---

{A/N: This will contain Fan Made Rimuru and Carrera}

________________

It's been a week since the Walpurgis event ended, and I am now walking in the streets of Tempest. I have to say, this is not something I would have expected to see.

The last time I was here, I was still Shizue, and this place was just a small Goblin village. Now it has grown into a full-blown city, complete with roads, water pumps, and many more amenities.

As I look around, I come across Shuna, who greets me with a bright smile.

"Good day to you, Carrera-sama, or would you like me to call you Shizue-sama?" Shuna says.

"You can call me Carrera, since Shizue is long gone from this world. And drop the formalities," I reply.

Honestly, even if I say that she should drop the formalities, I don't think she would listen. Even that idiot Diablo always called me "sama," and it sends shivers down my spine.

"I'm sorry, but I can't disrespect you, our future queen," she replies.

Future queen, huh? Am I worthy to take on such a role? While thinking about it, I suddenly remember that I should thank Shuna for tailoring me a new set of clothes.

"By the way, thank you for these new clothes, Shuna. You're the best," I say.

"I'm grateful that you like them," she replies with a smile.

The clothes I'm wearing now are a black snow coat with a skull pin over a white shirt and tie, a black skirt, and high socks.

"Still, thank you for this," I say as I once again express my gratitude to Shuna. After our interaction, I continue to explore the area around Tempest.

***

"How in the world did I get lost in this forest?" I ask myself, as I'm just looking at a field full of flowers, and the next thing I know is that I'm here.

"I should probably get back." But before I could move further, I could hear a battle close by.

"Maybe something is causing trouble." So, I decided to go to where the sound is coming from. I also made sure to contact Benimaru to help assist in this situation since he was the general of the Tempest army.

Once I arrived, I could see Geld and his men being attacked by a group.

"Is that a Kijin?" I ask myself, and I see the Kijin about to attack Geld, who didn't defend himself.

I might not know the circumstances, but I won't let anyone from Tempest get hurt.

I draw my sword and dash straight towards Geld and the others.

"Die, orc!" The Kijin swings his katana down, expecting to be able to cut down the orc in front of him, but...

*clang*

The sound of two swords colliding can be heard, and the Kijin looks at the person who blocked his attack. When he looks, he sees a girl with blonde yellow hair, wearing a black coat, and holding a sword.

"Who are you? Why are you protecting that orc?" The Kijin asks.

"I'm the one who should ask that question. Who are you, and why are you causing trouble?" Carrera asks.

"You don't need to know who I am, human. Move, my business is with that orc. I will make him pay for what they did to my village."

'Human?' Carrera is confused about why she is being called a human, but then she remembers that she is suppressing her aura so that it won't affect anyone in her surroundings.

The Kijin tries to attack Geld once again, but Carrera stops his attack, and the two exchange blows.

"Kid, move. I don't want to hurt you." With that statement by the Kijin, a vein pops on Carrera's forehead, and she is visibly angry.

"Do you dare call me a kid?" She says as she punches the Kijin, sending him flying a couple of meters away, his body smashing into a few trees along the way.

Geld and the others are surprised at how powerful Carrera truly is.

Geld manages to compose himself and decides to ask Carrera a question.

"Are you okay, Carrera-sama?" Geld asks.

"I'm fine. Sorry, I lost my cool there," she says. Even though she has regained her memories of Shizue, she is still a Primordial who has her pride, and she doesn't like anyone calling her a kid.

While Geld and Carrera are talking, the Kijin launches himself into the sky and tries to attack Carrera, but he is stopped by another sword, which belongs to Benimaru.

"Ahh... Your brother?" Benimaru asks.

"You are... Young Master... You're the young master, right?" The Kijin asks.

"Yes... It's nice to see you, brother."

***

After that, the Kijin introduced himself as Hiiro and revealed that he hailed from the Kingdom known as the Kingdom of Raja.

It became apparent that he was also a member of the Ogre Village that was attacked by the Orcs.

Furthermore, he had a connection with Benimaru and the other Kijins.

Following this introduction, Hiiro explained the reason behind his presence, prompting Rimuru to decide to hold a meeting while enjoying a meal.

---End---