Bully.

BULLY.

Onika G/P.

Root College.

Narrator POV

Beyoncé kicked The back of Onika's chair making her turn around and frown.

Today was not the day to fuck with Onika. At all.

"Kick my chair again you ugly mothafucka. I'm gon fuck yo ass up. Dead ass." Onika said warning Beyoncé.

Beyoncé rolled her eyes, little did she know Onika wasn't joking.

Professor Rowland walked in and started her lecture, as Onika was taking notes she felt something repeatedly hitting the back of her chair.

Onika let out a frustrated sigh and turned around once again. "Aight cool. You better watch yo back." Onika said turning back around.

Beyoncé rolled her eyes once again nudging her friend Kehlani. "Aye, check this out." Bey said before she pulled the back of Onika's hoodie, causing her head to jerk back.

Kehlain snickered, but Onika struggled to find what was funny.

Onika decided that she wasn't going to take Beyoncé's shit anymore and let her professor know she had to leave.

She went back to her dorm, which she unfortunately shared with Beyoncé and waited for her to come back.

Beyoncé was beyond amused with the fact that she could get under Onika's skin so easily.

Onika did the rest of her classes online for the day and went for a grab to eat in the cafeteria. Coincidentally Beyoncé was there.

Onika tried her best to avoid her, but her attempts were unsuccessful. Beyoncé was behind her in line and stepped on the back of Onika's shoes, making her trip. But not hard enough to fall.

Onika groaned as she grabbed her food and moved on to pay. Beyoncé flicked the back of her neck repeatedly, hoping for a reaction out of Onika.

Unfortunately Onika knew that's what she wanted, she wasn't going to give that to her.

Beyoncé had been messing with Onika since high-school. They didn't necessarily hate one another, but they didn't really like each-other either.

They were always taking jab's at one another any change they got. But it was obvious that they just liked each-other and didn't know how to show it.

But recently Beyoncé has been bothering Onika more than usual.

When all reality she just wanted Onika's attention. Onika had been avoiding her, not on purpose but she was just so wrapped up in school she didn't even have time to pay much attention to anything else.

Onika went back to their dorm, putting her food away and waited for Beyoncé. Knowing she wouldn't be long.

She could hear Beyoncé's loud ass all the way down the hallway. A devious smirk was painted all over her face as her feet swung back and forth as she sat on her bed.