Have you guys kissed yet?

A/N: Sumin light.

HAVE YOU GUYS KISSED YET?

ONIKA G/P

ONIKA's HOUSE to ONIKA's MOM HOUSE.

Onika's House.

Onika's  House

Onika's Mom's House

Onika's Mom's House.

Narrator's POV

"Bey!" Onika yelled from their downstairs kitchen. "What?!" Beyoncé yelled back from the bathroom.

Beyoncé was taking entirely too long.

They were going to Onika's mother's house, since they hadn't seen her since they moved.

"Hurry the hell up! It's a 45 minute drive." Onika yelled rolling her eyes. Beyoncé huffed finally pulling on her black heels.

Beyoncé walked down stairs taking in Onika's appearance. She smiled, grabbing her purse off the counter.

"The hell took you so long?" Onika said pursing her lips. "I couldn't decide what I wanted to wear." Beyoncé shrugged.

" Beyoncé shrugged

"You ready to go or you just gon' keep starin'?" Onika asked sarcastically

"You ready to go or you just gon' keep starin'?" Onika asked sarcastically. Beyoncé blushed, rolling her eyes.

"Come on let's go." Beyoncé said walking out the door. Onika followed her as she chuckled, locking the door behind her.

The drive felt longer than they thought it would, finally they arrived to Onika's Mom's house and knocked on the door.

Carol, Onika's Mother, opened the door. "Hi girls! I've missed you guys." She said embracing both of them in a warm hug.

"Hi Mommy." Onika said with a smile. "Hi momma." Beyoncé said snuggling her face into Carol's neck.

"Robert! The girls are here!" Carol yelled as she let go of both of the girls. Robert rushed downstairs to say hello, but completely forgot he's cooking dinner.

"Hey girls!" He said as he rushed to the kitchen. "Hey daddy." Onika laughed out. "Hey pa." Beyoncé said as she took her her coat off.

"So, girls how's life been?" Carol said creating conversation. "To be honest, great." Onika said. "Yeah, I'm working on a clothing line." Beyoncé said.

"Ouuu, that sounds nice. I get free stuff right?" Carol said in a joking manner. "Of course momma." Beyoncé said laughing.

"Hello laddies, you're favorite parent is back." Robert said jokingly with his hands on his hips standing all high and mighty.

Beyoncé chuckled, "Hi pa."

"Hey daddy." Onika said with a smile.

The small family ate and bonded. Soon, more questions about Beyoncé's and Onika's relationship starting coming up.

Then all of sudden the question, "Have you guys kissed yet?" Came up.

As Onika's father asked that, she choked on her water. Beyoncé choking on her food. "Well? Have you guys kissed yet?" Carol asked.

Beyoncé let out a raspy scream as she could feel her losing her voice.

She sat in a missionary position, as Onika's strokes calmed down. Beyoncé whimpered and moaned feeling her dick in her stomach.

Her legs were violently shaking, her orgasm crashing down on her insanely.

Her legs tightened around Onika's waist as she breathed heavily.

"Good girl. You did really good baby." Onika said as she caressed Beyoncé's cheek softly. Beyoncé smiled lazily.

Onika pulled out of Beyoncé slowly. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear as she bent down to pick Beyoncé up.

She picked her up carrying her from the room to the bathroom, turning on the shower making sure it was warm.

They both got in the shower, washing each other up throughly. Beyoncé kissed Onika on her neck, sucking softly.

Leaving a small hickey, making Onika whimper and push her back. "Girl you just got fucked up and you still want more?" Onika laughed.

"Maybe." Beyoncé dragged out, kissing Onika on the lips.

The two both snapped back to reality and looked over at each other, busting out In laughter. "I'll take that as a yes." Carol said joining in on the laughter.