ROMANCE

══════・❃・ROMANCE・❃・══════

1. CHASING EDEN by StellaRoseATX

Title: 10/10

Cover:10/10

Blurb: 10/10

Plot: 15/15

Creativity: 15/15

Grammar: 14/15

Characters: 5/5

Interaction with readers: 5/5

Overall review: 15/15

Total: 99/ 100

Review: The cover is gorgeous. The blurb perfectly gives the reader insight into what to expect. The title fits the story so well. I loved how quickly it got into the plot which is her running away and him going after her. It gives backstory but not too much which is good because it can be sprinkled throughout the story. The moment I started reading I knew I was going to want to read more. Who doesn't love a woman who knows her worth and does something about a situation she's in? Overall, I loved this so far and I want to keep reading.

═════════・❃・❃・═════════
2. MY BLOSSOMING REDEMPTION by MiniMoxx

Title: 10/10

Cover: 10/10

Blurb: 7/10

Plot: 15/15

Creativity: 15/15

Grammar: 14/15

Characters: 5/5

Interaction with readers: 5/5

Overall review: 15/15

Total :  96/ 100

Review: the blurb reveals a little too much of what's going to go on in the story. But that's literally the only thing I have to say because this story and the characters captivated me and I really want to continue reading!

═════════・❃・❃・═════════
3. FLICKERS OF MOSAIC by TessaYoung5

Title: 10/10

Cover: 10/10

Blurb: 7/10

Plot: 14/15

Creativity: 15/15

Grammar: 14/15

Characters: 5/5

Interaction with readers: 5/5

Overall review: 14/15

Total :  94/ 100

Review: The blurb doesn't really tell you much about what the story will be about. it's vague and the point of a blurb is to let the reader know what they're getting into when they open up your book. This is a heavy book dealing with very triggering topics which the author does tell the reader at the end of the blurb. I wish that there was a clear mention of the flashbacks because at first, I thought it was the actual story and got confused. Other than that, I really like the way the story progresses so far. I think it is meant to be this story about a girl who pushes through and fights back against these internal demons tormenting her.