ACTION

══════・❃・ACTION・❃・══════

1. Lyra BY anythinguptomylevel

Title: 7/10

Cover: 9/10

Blurb: 8/10

Plot: 13/15

Creativity: 12/15

Grammar: 9.5/15

Characters: 3/5

Interaction with readers: 4/5

Overall review: 13/15

Total : 78 / 100

Review: I usually don't like mafia or underground stories but this one peaked my interest! Though due to a few chapters I was disappointed because I would love to find out how Lyra became so cool! The continuous mention of her past kept me intrigued! Your use of adjectives was a nice touch however the grammar kinda made me cry... you'll get better just keep on trying!! Other than the grammar I think the story was nice! Can't wait to read more!

═════════・❃・❃・═════════

2. Violent Delights BY StellsRoseATX

Title: 10/10 

Cover: 7/10 

Blurb: 10/10 

Plot: 13/15 

Creativity: 13/15 

Grammar: 14/15 

Characters: 4/5 

Interaction with readers: 3/5 

Overall review: 13/15 

Total: 87/100 

Review: I love the way you used an oxymoron in your title. It's catchy, and it already gives the vibes of the amount of violence the character is about to commit and the amount of delight they would feel! I believe it's a pretty cool name for a mafia story!
I liked how you didn't start the book with the main character's POV but instead the POV of someone close to her literally and figuratively. The way you separated POVs was creative as well! The adjectives used were brilliant, and your way of telling the story was pretty neat! The names were pretty creative as well XD I liked: Justice and Truth and the fact they were siblings made it even better!
 However, there were a few points in the story where I felt slightly disconnected maybe because of the time skip in the second chapter. I mean we didn't have a chapter in her POV and suddenly we're quite ahead in the future? I don't know something felt slightly off... 

═════════・❃・❃・═════════

3. Gulsiya by RoasterSultana

Title: 09/10 

Cover: 10/10 

Blurb: 08/10 

Plot: 11/15 

Creativity: 14/15 

Grammar: 10/15 

Characters: 3/5 

Interaction with the readers: 5/5 

Overall review: 12/15 

Total: 82/100 

Review: The concept of the story is no doubt intriguing! I like how you mention it to be a MASHUP OF THE CENTURIES in your blurb!
Speaking of the blurb and the story overall I loved the new concept of having a historical story, the blurb was eye-catching, and so was the title and cover picture!
However, you used the second person POV... to be completely honest there were only dialogues and no complete sentences... That kinda ruined the story for me... it took me a full minute to sometimes grasp who was talking and that kinda ruined my mood... When reading a story you'd like a flow of words!
The story itself is a beautiful concept just try to describe stuff a little more, and don't just focus on the dialogue! Keep up the good work! 

═════════・❃・❃・═════════

4. Something Wicked BY pixelmum

Title: 08/10

Cover: 10/10

Blurb: 07/10

Plot: 14/15

Creativity: 13/15

Grammar: 15/15

Characters: 5/5

Interaction with the readers: 4/5

Overall review: 14/15

Total: 90/100

Review: I'm not invested in the marvel or dc fandom but even I could see the amount of effort poured into this book! Astonishingly the character dynamics were quite...I don't know they just felt...right?I don't read books out of my comfort zone or try something new but this one caught my vivid attention! I'm not a fan of mxm or fxf types of books but again the character dynamics were off the charts! I gotta say can't wait to read more !! (Oh and I love the use of Arabic! It's one of my fav languages! So thank you for that I almost screamed my head off at Jason's nickname! It was quite fitting^^) 

═════════・❃・❃・═════════

5. The Empress Of Doom BY scrabblepost

Title: 08/10

Cover: 10/10

Blurb: 09/10

Plot: 15/15

Creativity: 15/15

Grammar: 15/15

Characters: 5/5

Interaction with the readers: 4/5

Overall review: 14/15

Total: 95/100

Review: I sobbed .... Don't worry these were happy tears XD I haven't been crazy about a book since my HP and PJO phase and that says something! I was invested right up till the last chapter! The characters the interactions and the goddamn humor! (I still laugh at the: she is too young to understand our reasons but old enough to know babies don't fall from the skies XD) Man!! I'm glad I came across this book!

══════・❃・WINNERS・❃・══════

First Position

The Empress Of Doom
BY scrabblepost

Second Position

Something Wicked
BY pixelmum

Third Position

Violent Delights
BY StellsRoseATX

══════・❃・CONGRATS・❃・══════

Thank you everyone for your cooperation and also a special thanks to -for-everfree-  for judging this genre!

💫BEST WISHES💫