FANTASY

══════・❃・FANTASY・❃・══════

1. The Lost Revenge BY DeathBlade__

Title - 10/10

Cover - 8/ 10

Blurb - 7/10

Plot - 15/15

Creativity - 15/15

Grammar - 13/15

Characters - 5/5

Interaction with the reader - 5/5

An overall review -15/ 15

Total points 93/100

Review:
The story is just awesome that's what I can say. Almost everything is perfect. Now why cut the marks?
the reason to cut marks is the cover I fell that the cover is the thing that attracts an reader although it is good but didn't give that fantasy vibes as the story is.
The blurb is good it gives all the information about the character but it is quite lengthy. I even found some grammatical mistake so that why cut marks.
Rest the story is more than amazing and your thinking is really great.

═════════・❃・❃・═════════
2. Saudade BY iodinepottasium

Title - 10/10

Cover - 9/ 10

Blurb - 10/10

Plot - 15/15

Creativity - 15/15

Grammar - 15/15

Characters - 5/5

Interaction with the reader - 5/5

An overall review -14/ 15

Total points: 98 /100

Review:
The story is amazing. I even like the title but it lacks somewhere when it comes to cover although it is dark showcase the fantasy but it is lacking at some points. Blurb is awesome it tell everything about the story not even too lengthy. Plot, creativity and level of imagination is marvelous. There is no grammatical mistake to be found at least in first 5 chapters. It really interact reader very well even I didn't know when I reached to 6th chapter.
You just need to increase length of chapter rest everything is perfect.

═════════・❃・❃・═════════
3. Grave skies BY cowardlydawg

Cover - 9/ 10

Blurb - 8/10

Plot - 15/15

Creativity - 13.5/15

Grammar - 15/15

Characters - 5/5

Interaction with the reader - 3/5

An overall review -15/ 15

Total points: 92.5 /100

Review:
The story has some unique concept but I believe that title and cover could have been more better. The blurb is quite lengthy.
And some creative could be done in the story to increase the interaction with reader. Remaining everything is alright including the length of chapter is also a lot to keep the reader engaged.