Chapter: Three

**LACEY POV**

I looked up in time to see a tall skinny shadow enter the doorway, It was Chris Motionless. I was frozen, my breathe hitched. I have known Chris for most of my life and though I was attracted to Devin most,  Chris was tied with Devin on being my favorite member, both are just so goddamn sexy! I caught myself staring right as the shadow began to ascend the doorway towards us. I huddled closer to Patrik for comfort, shaking slightly. Paddy looked down at me and shook his head laughing slightly. "Is Lacey scared? Does she need cuddles?" He teased. I scoffed and crossed my arms standing up in a brave "matter of fact" way looking back at him.

I was about to speak when suddenly there was a tap on my shoulder and I screamed bloody murder. "HOLY FUCKING BALZ!" I fell to the floor huddling my legs in fetal position shaking full on now. Only did I open my eyes when I felt that same hand on my back reassuringly. Who I saw made me blush bright red and hide my face in my arms and hair.... Josh Balz, of course. "H-Hi...B-Balz.."  I said when I lifted my head to look at him. 

I was instantly met with his green blue eyes staring at me full of concern. My eyes trailed down to his lips and I had to shake my head to detach my gaze. No one, not even Paddy know that I have been hiding my MASSIVE crush on Joshua Balz. I am in love with him...as much...if not more than Devin... it's pretty bad lol. "What's funny?" I heard Balz' soft voice ask and I squeaked. I didn't realize that I actually laughed out loud. "Oh, fuck me..." It was his turn to chuckle, I looked up and saw that me saying that actually made Balz blush... I had to hold back another squeak. I looked around and saw that Patrik had left... the fuck...that ass.