Who me?

Detained by customs. Were their undercover identities compromised?

The officer scrutinized father and son in the locked room.
"Mr Jack Smith, take off your glasses."

Clark Kent posing as Jack Smith hesitantly removed his trademark glasses. Such a simple disguise allowed Superman to live a normal life as reporter Clark Kent without anyone recognizing him.

"Like I suspected. Your eyes are an unearthly shade of blue," the officer muttered as he scribbled in a black note book.

Billy froze. Did the officer recognize his "dad" as Superman in disguise?

"Let's check your son. Take off your glasses boy," the officer stared at Billy who duly complied. He wore them because Billy Batson's TV talk shows made him too recognizable for undercover work.

"Electric blue. Too brilliant to be human. What do you think Joe?" He looked at his partner.

"Both are passably human but you can't be too careful," he looked at his clipboard.

"One way to know for sure." He lifted Clark's hand up and held it in front of a lighter.

" He lifted Clark's hand up and held it in front of a lighter

The flame shot into Clark's hand.
The fire that should have burnt him left his skin unmarked.

Cover's blown. They'll know he's invulnerable. That he's Superman.
Billy held his breath.

"He's not a white Martian. Fire doesn't bother him," the officer unlocked Clark's handcuffs. "You're free to go."

"My son?" Clark turned to Billy.

"He may be a white Martian who is
here to take over the earth," the officer escorted Clark out of the room.

"Your turn boy," a burly officer held Billy's hand above the lighter.

"Ooww!"

The flame scorched his hand leaving an angry burn.

"He's afraid of fire," the officer turned his hand over. "It affects him. He's probably Martian," concluded the officer.

"I'm human!" Billy protested as he nursed his burn.

Through the window pane, he could see the customs officers wave new arrivals  through the gates.

One of them was nine feet tall, completely white with a pointy head, no nose and definitely not human.

"Isn't that a white Martian?" Billy pointed at that creature through the window pane.

"Nah. Human. Cosplay," grunted the officer as he shoved a donut into his mouth.

Another alien looking creature, this time three feet tall followed it.

"Father and son cosplay pretending to be white Martians," the other officer confirmed, barely sparing the creatures a glance as he walked towards Billy.