A new beginning

Author's POV    The 7 brothers were shocked when they got the latest group text from Diavolo

Author's POV
    The 7 brothers were shocked when they got the latest group text from Diavolo. Autumn and Crystal were pregnant with Diavolo and Barbatos' children after they had been marked by the two demons. The brothers knew that they would be needing a lot of care and such, so they decided to go to Diavolo's castle and offer their help. They followed Lucifer to Diavolo's room and knocked on the door. When they heard Diavolo call for them to enter, Lucifer opened the door but stayed where he was as he saw Diavolo's stance and position. He turned his head slightly to tell the others to not go any further as Diavolo and Barbatos will be very protective of their shared mates for the next 4 ½ months and will only get worse as time goes on. Beel could feel that both of the girls were extremely hungry, borderline starving. He could also tell that their body had started to eat itself to keep them and the baby alive. Beel was trying to figure out a way to tell the protective nesting demons that without offsetting them. He looked over at Lucifer and whispered what was happening to him so he could tell the protective nesting demons.
    Lucifer looked at the four beings in front of him with worry and shock. He looked directly at his friend Diavolo and said, "My lord Diavolo, I have been informed by my brother Beelzebub, Avatar of gluttony, that the girls are extremely hungry, borderline starving. He also told me that he could sense their bodies have started to eat itself to keep them and the children alive. We have come to help you four out with anything that you need or will need in the future." He watches for Diavolo's reaction. Lucifer then sends Beel, Belphie, and Satan to make food for the girls to eat. He told them to make both Devildom and human cuisine. He also told them to get ahold of purgatory hall residents and get them on board to help with anything.
    "Asmo can you be the middleman and organizer of this operation as I don't think that it is a good idea to let the avatar of Lust anywhere near that nest and those in it." Levi, Mammon, and myself will do whatever is needed when the time comes. Levi, can you bring or buy some books, manga, anime and games with consoles for the girls please. Mammon I am appointing you to guard this room and not let anyone enter or exit that shouldn't. And DO NOT steal anything, as they are on high alert you will not get away with it. I will stand in as a temporary replacement for Diavolo." Crystal and I woke up from our doze to hear that the brothers were here and going to help out. We also heard Lucifer tell the 3 on cooking duty to call up the angels, and Solomon to help as well. The girls also noticed that they were extremely hungry. They looked at their mates and said "we are extremely hungry, May we have a whole roasted Havoc Devil, please?" The two mates just looked shocked at the request, meanwhile Lucifer had already relayed the request to the 3 in the kitchen. Beel, Satan, and Belphie looked at their phone as they all got a text of a food request from the girls. They were shocked at what they wanted but started to make it anyway.

~Time skip a few months~
    The girls were almost to a full term in demon standards. They couldn't move very much at all, needed to pee every 5 minutes, and were easily angered or upset. Autumn and Crystal were reading manga when they felt something wet go down their legs, they looked at each other in shock and fear and let out an ear-piercing scream in pain. The babies were coming!!! Barbatos and Dia, as he gave us permission to call him, picked us up and quickly got us to the royal infirmary. The doctors quickly got to work and soon we both had twins. Our mates were let into the room to see us and our children.

Niela Lilith Moon and Nimue Mara Moon

Tenshi Lee Moon        and     Akuma Marie Moon

Diavolo and Barbatos' POV
    After the children were checked over to see if they were healthy they were given back to the mothers who were very tired after bringing them into the world. I look toward where Barbatos is sitting next to Crystal and watching Tenshi and Akuma while I was sitting next to Autumn and watching Niela and Nimue. I look up towards Babatos and silently ask hilton follow me out of the room for a moment. "I was thinking about turning the sisters into Demons so that they can always be with us and the children." I say to Barbatos. He looks back at me and says, "I think that is a wonderful idea Dia, but I don't want to do anything without their approval." Dia nods in approval. They walk back in to see the girls sleeping while 4 of the 7 brothers are babysitting one child each. We look at the 7 brothers and tell them that if the girls agree we are going to turn them into Demonesses. I also tell them that as they are both Barbatos' and my mate we will be married and they will become Queens of the Devildom while Barbatos will become a secondary king alongside myself. They look up at us in shock. The girls wake up at this moment but have heard everything. When they fully wake up Barbatos and I ask them if they want to be Demonesses. They say yes at the same time. We then start the spell to turn them into She-demons.
Dies ad noctem, vespera ad auroram, angeli ad daemonia. Reges et reginae diabolicae praeteritae, Vocem meam audi et petitionem meam audi, has duas sorores humanas in nucleum daemonicum convertere cupimus. Fiant daemones! (This is what was said just in English instead of latin: Day to night, Dusk to dawn, Angels to devils. Kings and Queens of Devildom past, Heed my call and hear my request, I wish to turn these two human sisters into their demonic core. Let them become She-Devils!). When we finish reciting the spell there is a glow of white like around the two women. When the light fades away we can see that they have little bits of Barbatos and I in both of them. We started to plan the wedding which would be grand and many demons would be in the Castle for the event. Our Mates would be very protective and territorial to the children and us as they get used to their new demonic instincts. So we will see if they would like the 7 brothers to stay and help out with the preparations and the children.