DrakebcI'vebeenshipingDracybutIshipdrakeagainnow

man that title was a handful- and I can't even put spaces :sob:

think I may change that-

TW : Drake, wholesomeness, slight swearing

OH YEA AND ITS SHORT SORRY

anyways on to the drake!

___________

Drew's POV : 

I sighed as I put my phone into my pocket. I walked to my locker and opened it to find a letter sidled with a heart fall out my locker. 

'Huh? what's this and why is there a heart on it- did people not get the memo I'm taken?!" I thought a little angry as I picked it up.

I slowly opened it, trying not to rip the paper (even though I wanted to rip it in pieces) to see just three words on it.

'Look behide you ❤ ' 

I quickly turned my head to find Jake... about to jump on me!

"WAHH-" I screamed like a girl (no offence to any Women/Girls) as Jake and I fell to floor. 

Jake chucked as I blushed like crazy.  'I loved that laugh and that dumb smile of his,-'

"Sorry sorry, But you should have see your face- PFTT" Jake laughed with me snapping back into reality.

"H-hey not funny!" I pouted childly, pushing him off me. Jake look at me with surprised like I wouldn't do that, that idiot -.- 

"I'm sorrryyy" he whined getting up lending me a hand. 

I ignored the hand, got up by myself and pouted like a child again. I closed my eyes - peeking to see Jake face drop.

"Drewyy I'm sorrryyy :(("-J 

 I don't know if he meant it or is just teasing me but either way Jake sounded like he was begging so good enough' .

"Fine, I forgive you" I scoffed as Jake grinned and than he did the smirk.

Not just any smirk, THE SMIRK, the smirk that says "I'm going to do something really stupid and you can't stop me ^^" 

I looked at him raising an eyebrow. "Ok what are yo-" I stared before Jake picked me up.

"WAAH- W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING-" I yelped as I turned bright pink.

Jake just smiled brightly before he started walking.

____________

after a little he got to where he was stealing my ass too

in front of us was his and his stupid music friends room. He opened the door than put me down in a corner in the room.

I was still pink and trying to process what just happened.

Jake came to me after closing the door, then he cupped my face in his hands and placed it on his chest, while he played with my hair.

I calmed down- placing my hands on his chest slowly closing my eyes before he started to sing.

" Take me away~"  [I don't know this shit okay? @Future Me please rewrite this]

"Take my away~!" -J

Jake suddenly started to hum to where I suppose where the music should be. 

I felt my eye-lids getting heavy and felt my body shut down. I clutched his shirt in one hand before slowly diffed off to sleep 
________________________________________

Jake's POV-

I chucked after he dozed off to sleep, practice is not in 30 minutes, half an hour, we after plenty of time.

I looked down at my sleeping boyfriend and smiled. 

.

.

.

"Goodnight Love <3" - J

_____________________________________________

WAHHH DRAKE 

Ah I missed this, anyways: I hope you had a great day! 

Chapter 5 of "Forgiveness" is almost done! So if you wanna check that out when its posted, that would be great!

now, I hope you have a good day or night or whatever! And here is the wordcount 

|
|
|

Wordcount : 570