The City

Y/n woke up, her suit was off and now she was breathing the air, then she heard footsteps, she quickly put on her suit and saw her comrades, she only looked for a second only to sour at the sight of them and looked away.

"Y/n you're alright!" Said Professor Martin.

"I've been better." Scoffed Y/n before showing a bandaged neck.

"How did you-"

"My struggle with the Servum, used a laser blade on it and it dropped me, before a girl in markings with a glare hit me on the head." Said Y/n.

"Let's be grateful that you are still alive L/n, losing you would've been a great loss of a soldier." Said Galu-gu.

---------

Y/n looked down at the space beyond the metal and glass, Galu-gu asked his question.

"If it were my sacrifice for humanity's win against Godzilla, I would gladly take my chances just to see the world again. But Exif's, I don't know about leaving them unchecked, with their actions and all, I just have a bad feeling about them." Said Y/n as Galu-gu was typing away, humming in response as Y/n looked at the nano metal floating.

"Ha, but what do I know about hope? It seems that my every dream turns into nothing but disappointing nightmares." Said Y/n, before leaving Galu-gu suddenly thought something after Y/n left.

----------

Y/n looked up at the twins, she was surprised in the least, but then heard them speak telepathically and Haruo spoke for all of them.

Y/n now saw Marco saying that Captain Haruo was a fool and his fault that he stranded him, but Belu-be defended him, the captain thanked him but admitted that he had his doubts but defended his point.

"No matter how big Godzilla is, we will gather supplies and kill the bastard the same way." Said Belu-be, but Sakaki went over and sat down.

-----------

Y/n scoffed as she wandered deep into the forest, hearing Belu-be's doubts of the mothership still in orbit.

"Of course the mothership will leave, they prioritize their lives-" Said Y/n before she heard Yuko's screams and sakaki ran.

Y/n shot at the creatures alongside everyone but stopped when she saw nanometal arrowheads on the arrows.

And then Metphies troops firing at the servum who arrived.

Y/n soon saw the arrows and looked in awe as well as Belu-be and Galu-gu. But soon MAina held the arrow away stating that it was poison.

Y/n was confused, poison? Sure it expanded, but then.....

-------------

As the others talked Y/n hated it and left secretly, so far no one ever cared other than being a good soldier, yeah right, many will easily replace her.

Haruo's rage will never compare to Y/n's hatred for Godzilla, but now she has a chance to reunite with the mech that she had dreamed to control to destroy the overgrown lizard, Mechagodzilla.

She doesn't care how long it will be, as long as she has the satisfaction of snapping Godzilla's neck.

But soon as she neared the location, she got a strong signal, Mechagodzilla's alive! Y/n was surprised but overjoyed, more surprisingly Y/n saw nanometal growing more reaching out to her foot and began to glow like lightning a pathway.

Y/n followed quickly and marveled at Mechagodzilla's hidden kingdom, Mechagodzilla's City!