Heirs of the New King

Y/n was happily as ever, satisfied that she was able to remake the world in her own image and make the recolonization more eco-friendly, either that the kaijus were locked away or killed.

She was a happy that everyone was now living together, not afraid of the monsters that were under lock and key.

Though as she managed her daily life, she felt bored, like eating the same food until it's flavor is just bland, not exciting anymore.

Mechagodzilla noticed, he always noticed when his mate's in such a state, he wanted to first try and search up his mate's plight, various databases that were used long ago, searching piece by piece to try and figure out what his next course of action was.

He had observed his mate's schedule, always working on the dot but it suddenly just became too easy, Mechagodzilla wanted to find a way for his mate to become more excited and have something to be more worked up about.

Obviously he himself should've been the first and only option, but he would allow something else, a child, a child that was only made up of him and his maté's qualities.

He didn't want a surrogate, first of all recolonization is still early and people can be demanding and..... annoyingly stupid, he knew that all too well when he found that a group of young adults were trying to break into his and his mates domain, only to find some....... Very Interesting saved files that Mechagodzilla had stored.

But let's not remember that now, again Mechagodzilla known the extent of his nanometal, consuming and turning into anything, from consuming life to create more of itself, even remaking Galu-gu's original body into a body of indestructible metal.

But he would rather not rethink of his former creator, he needed to experiment some certain qualities of the nanometal, he began to create multiple hypotheses, experimenting on various types of blood tissues and of reproductive cells and trying to make a modified version of nanometal for the sole purpose of reproduction.

And during the span of his time in his lab, he made sure to keep his mate busy and make her feel extra special with gifts within her tastes and making sure that she explored some hobbies.

He wasn't going to make Y/n cooped up in the cold interior of her home, he wanted her to be as comfortable as possible with him, and not worrying about Godzilla anymore he was dead, he made sure of it.

He couldn't spend one day without thinking about how much he hated that lizard, that so called 'king of the monsters', oh if he could he would've killed that overgrown arrogant monster over and over like a-

He quickly stopped when he realized that one of his samples in a small Petri dish, holding a female's reproductive cell and a small part of nanometal meant to takeover the male's reproductive cell and remake the genes in a designated way.

He saw in fascination at the nanometal began to grow and take over the cell as the cell didn't notice or try to escape into the egg, after the cell accepted the nanometal modified cell, it began to show signs of a normal human fetus growing.

Mechagodzilla was pleased that his experiment lead to success, he would probably still test out if it would be possible for nanometal to become its own reproductive cell.

Maybe those new 'Assets' were useful for one thing other than being used as stress relief.

---------------

Mechagodzilla knew very well that if he had a chance it must be on his mate's terms, so for the past few weeks he began to make Y/n have an urge for a child, after all under the right conditions, organisms would want to reproduce, either for survival, plain fun, thrill, or just pure love of wanting to be a parent and he wanted it to be the right time to suggest the idea.

For the last few weeks, Y/n began to noticed that she was having to visit places that are full of children, working alongside a couple that brought their recently newborn baby around everywhere they go.

Soon enough Y/n felt an urge, or more or less a desire to raise a child, or at least a very young animal, that would make her life a lot more busy and entertaining.

But she wasn't sure on what Mechagodzilla would think, he was obviously a mechanical version of his now dead enemy, and he wouldn't be pleased if she suggested that she takes up a sperm donor.

As Y/n was finishing up on her work, Mechagodzilla appeared, at first it was a regular conversation until Mechagodzilla was slowly introducing a thought of raising a child or children.

Y/n was a bit confused, he was made up of nanometal, right?

"How will that work, aren't you made up of of metal, and not to sound rude but, don't we need reproductive cells to even get a child or at least a fetus?" Asked Y/n.

"That's the thing, my pilot, I have been doing some research on my nanometal, it would be easy to create a fetus, a child, with their own mind, their own thoughts, and the best part is, you won't have to endure any of the pain or burden of carrying the embryo." Said Mechagodzilla as his words began to wrap around Y/n like a snake tightly wrapped around its prey.

Y/n thought for a moment, before agreeing to it, and obviously, Mechagodzilla was pleased with his maté's decision.

Though it was a shame to not see her belly swollen with his child, he was happy that now he has his own heir, an heir that will take his place, not that he would ever leave his mate or child, he was far too satisfied to ever let go of his life.

He grabbed an egg that he had the honor of getting from his mate, twirled it around slowly watching it move before placing it in an mechanical version of a womb.

It was only a matter of time before he has the perfect family with his beloved mate...