Dissatisfied

The ground shook, and the veins retracted back to the city, causing the people inside to lose their footing and holding on to the closest item to keep their stand.

"Why can't I control the city?! Damn it!" Said Galu-gu, frustrated.

Then popped up an order from Y/n.

"Mechagodzilla must've been a command center and controlling the city itself...... Y/n must've made an order, DAMN IT!!" Yelled Galu-gu as he slammed down his fists.

Galu-gu wavered as the city was collapsing but not in a way people expected, it was shaking more as the felt the movement of the city as gas was emitted.

"The City! It's moving!" Said Haruo as he saw the clouds starting to shroud around the city.

Mechagodzilla punched Godzilla in the face again and again, rockets making the power of the punches intensify, then he grabbed Godzilla's mouth as his mouth powered up a beam, Godzilla tried to shut his mouth as hard as he could but Y/n's obsessive intent to kill him tenfolded, she wasn't going to let him go that was the plan, until......

SCRREEEEEEEEE!!!*

Y/n looked in the direction of the noise and barely dodged it, dust collided against the nanometal.

Rodan had arrived to the battlefield, Godzilla must have sent out a distress signal, Y/n gritted her teeth as her eyes widened in fury.

"You cheated Godzilla, no help will let your cowardly ass escape from your punishment!!" Yelled Y/n, as Mechagodzilla's charged beam blasted at Rodan, tearing apart one of Rodan's wings causing the magma bird fall from the skies, Mechagodzilla grabbed Rodan's beak and used a large buzz saw and began to cut off his remaining wing causing the flying beast screech in pain but its cries were muffled.

SNAP!!*

Everyone looked in shocked at the scene, one of the monsters were dead, one of Godzilla's allies, is now wingless and dead.

Godzilla roared in rage as he blasted another of his atomic breath, but Mechagodzilla dodged it as he disappeared quickly with camouflage.

"Was that-?!" Said Yuko as her eyes widened with surprise.

Godzilla eyes seemed to work diligently, trying to find Mechagodzilla, but he was met with a saw against his leg, tearing off flesh, but Godzilla didn't move instead he was heating up rapidly.

"GODZILLA IS REACHING TO 1000* Degrees!!!!" Said Professor Martin as he looked at his screen.

"Y/n! Get out of there! You'll burn in that heat!!" Pleaded Martin.

Y/n gritted her teeth, but then she let go of that expression and replaced it with a sadistic smile.

"You may have beaten me Godzilla, but I promise you, Mechagodzilla will destroy you and all of your freakish servants." Said Y/n before Mechagodzilla surrounded her with metal, making an escape pod and it was ejected along with Mechagodzilla's conscious.

--------------

"Fellow commanders of all, I can confirm that the planet earth is habitable, people can choose to come here to join the fight or live in the city of Mechagodzilla." Said Y/n.

"Y/n where are you?" Asked Mori.

"I am in an escape pod, Mechagodzilla may have been destroyed but the city is somewhere else where Godzilla will never find, so what's the choice Mori? I have made a base of operations and as I speak, drones I specialize are looking for the titans all over the world, and now they are creating bases in each biome, all of them adapted to humanity's needs." Said Y/n as she brought up footage of the titans moving.

"Fine we'll send those who wish to be hidden in the earth, but what is your plan if the titans were to try and kill you or humanity?" Said Mori.

Y/n chuckled as she had determined eyes, her face now turned into a stone cold seriousness.

"Then let them come, Mechagodzilla will be the new king and they will become his mindless servants." Said Y/n as she showed footage of Mechagodzilla's reconstruction his legs seemed to be halfway done.

"Tch! Find then Y/n, since you fulfilled your end, we will send you half of the ship." Said Mori, H/n nodded her head as she gave them the coordinates to the main base.

"Mechagodzilla how long until the new city is done?" Said Y/n.

"Not long, I am impressed that you constructed a secondary city the first time you came back, though your habit for being careful is admirable." Said Mechagodzilla as Y/n looked at all the battle plans that were being created and constantly changing as the drones spied on the other kaijus.

"Like what one person said,"Being one step ahead makes you a leader." Said Y/n.