Prologue

On the day of hell, everything was sealed up from Extermination day. Anything in its path will get killed.

The Exterminators' weapons were shown to cut through walls, and make small buildings collapse from a single strike. Their weaponry is extremely powerful, able to cut clean through solid and living organisms, being able to dismember sinners and demons easily.

All of the Exterminators' angelic weaponry is capable of permanently erasing the souls of sinners and demons, forever. Only to reduce them to nothing but a pile of organs and bones from a single swipe.

  Overpopulation. That was it. Too much. Every exterminator had One job.
To kill.
All were sent down to get any demons out. Wipe them out of hell. . .

The Exterminators' most dangerous offensive tools are their array of angelic weaponry, including swords, pikes, spears, axes, and butterfly swords.

   Nothing can kill them. Nothing can hurt them. But one can. Only God can.

The Exterminators, also known as the Exorcists are referred as the Power of Heaven.

In Hell, everything was quiet. . .

Except for them being outside, they are the ones that are dangerous to every demon, even their so-called Over-lord of hell.

All—No, some had smiles on their faces. A mask to be exact. . .
The leader, lead them to kill. She grew a smile behind her mask and look around the whole place before leaving.

Charlie came out of her hidden place and sent fireworks out. She looks around. Lots of dead bodies were everywhere
She cried.
She wishes this would never happened. The clock strike 12. Everything was clear now. Every demon came out slowly from their hideout. But to only see the streets covered in blood and decrease body.

But as demons they are, none gives a shit. They all got back on what they were doing. Charlie sigh and left the hotel that she was on.

* * * *

Earth

Everyone was doing their things. Whether they're poor or rich. The poor had little, the great depression ruined them. Some, like the wealthy did, however, the ones that are not effective were families that only agree on one terms, arranged marriage for money.

But one doesn't care for all that. She was a young lady. A 23 year old to be exact. Her name was Y/n feather. She had e/c eyes, h/c hair and s/c skin.

Kneeling down by her sister's grave with flowers in her hand. It's been eight years since her sister passed. She was suicidal. Y/n missed her sister so much. So dearly. Unlike her parents who were hungry for money. She wished she was in her sister's place, but no, she needs to keep on living.

Why?

She had a son, Darren. Your fiancé son or rather call your future beloved husband son.

Y/n boy never got the chance to met his father. He 'mysteriously disappears', but that happened after he proposed to Y/n years ago. The day when Y/n was two months pregnant. Y/n was engaged with him. Nobody knew, just her and him.

He was not wealthy growing up. But what happen to him? Y/n knew, but hid it away from her son. He was killed. Shot to death. He was her light. Y/n knew his secrets. Even his darkest secret. But that doesn't stop her from loving him.

Y/n wedding was a secret one. But it didn't happen. You were his. Y/n told herself that. She always does.

Darren feature was all taken from his father. His brunette hair. His smile and his amber eyes. He was just like him. Darren was two when Y/n heard the news of his death. Y/n knew he was gone.

   "Gone" as people say. She didn't believe that at first. But when the radio station stated, he was pronounced dead. Y/n believe he was still out there. But in reality he wasn't. . . But she won't dare say it.

* * * *

Y/n stays down in her room. Her boy was ten. Her parents believe it belongs to her husband. From her arranged marriage. Frank. The man who was arranged to marry her, by her family.

The first thing Y/n told them when Y/n first married Frank was she was having his 'baby'. At that time, Y/n belly bump shown more. Whom he believes it too. Because mostly frank forces her to have sex with him.

At the time when Darren was born, Y/n took some pills to prevent herself from having his kid. He wanted more than one, but she didn't let it happened. She pretended that she couldn't have more kids. So he became abusive towards her.

    Y/n knew her love with him was fake.

Y/n always told her son that she's okay when it comes to fights or getting hit by her husband. Though, Frank cheated behind her back. Y/n being Y/n didn't care. She just pretends it hurts. But obviously it didn't. Y/n was loyal to him, but he isn't. He didn't care.

Or does he?

* * * *

Y/n love her son so much that she will do anything to protect him, even if it cause her life. Though her parents suspect that Darren didn't belong to Frank. . .

As night time approaches, Y/n wear a f/c dress for her husband. Y/n son was taken away from her parents. They took the boy. Y/n didn't trust her parents but let them.

Darren was the only thing she created with the love of her life; Darren, who wave bye to his mom. He kiss her cheek before leaving with his grandparents.

Y/n and her husband went out and booked a hotel after a party. By the time Y/n and Frank enter the room he takes Y/n arm roughly and spins her to face him, and kiss Y/n harshly, biting your lips for enternce. Y/n try to push away, but no use. He was stronger than her. Y/n let him. Even if Y/n didn't want to. She forced herself to cooperate.

To pass the pain, Y/n close her eyes and remind him as her beloved.

Then suddenly the door barge open. To only reveal Frank mistress. She held a gun to Y/n.

Then all of a sudden, Y/n was held down by her husband. Screams escape her lips. Frank covers Y/n mouth. Her scream was muffled and was crying for mercy.

Y/n realize that they both planned to kill her. Y/n struggle a bit but manage to grab a pocket knife that she hidden.

Stabbed his shoulder, he lets go of her and fall to the ground clutching his shoulder then his mistress let the trigger go to Y/n left shoulder then another shot into her side of her torso. The last thing Y/n will remember was her eft eye begin shot. Y/n didn't have time to react until she collapsed. A pool of blood swims around her as a halo. The last thing Y/n heard before everything went black.

"No, no no! No!! NO!!! Y/N!! LOVE!? Y/NNNN!!!"