Chapter 8

Y/n smile at her baby in her arms. "Welcome precious one." Tears brim your e/c eyes. 'my little one...' the tears escape causes you to sob out joyfully. Bringing the baby boy closer to your chest. "I'll protect You..." Whispering to yourself, gulping the Silvia in your throat. "My baby... His baby..." Smiling down at the newborn. You kissed his little head. 

It cried. You nurse it. Smiling at the little creature. You stroke his soft cheek. "My little Darren..." Sighing softly. "Mommies boy..."

Y/n Walk down with her boy. Whose splashing in puddles. You shook your head, tsking. "Now, now, Darren!" You holt. Grabbing his hand. Wiping the dirt from his jacket. "You don't Want Grandma Gone mad, Don't You...?" He shook his head.

"No." Was his answer. "Alright then, just don't, c'mon sweets." He smiles and walked down hand to yours. He skipped his step which you giggled. 'just like his dad, when we were younger...'

You were half naked with Your 'husband' kissing you by the neck. Gritted Your teeth from this disgusting man. Your son burst in the room, crying and you push the man from you, running to your boy while you kneel down. Darren hugged you, sobbing on your shoulder. You pick him up. Shushing him. But Your 'Husband' groan.

''Would You Mind Boy!!?'' you frown. "He just Had a Nightmare!" You yelled. But you shouldn't have talk back. He slapped you, your face laid to one side.

He pushes you down the stairs with Your boy. Holding Darren tightly, from getting injured. You hit the last step leaving painful screams on your way down. Laying on your side. Hushing your wailing boy. "I–Its okay... I–its alright... Shh... It's okay Darren... M–mommy is fine... Mommy is okay love... See... I–im okay... Shhh..."

Darren sniff. Your arms sting. You didn't care. As long as your son Is protected by your arms.

Crying along from the pain. "I'm okay my love... Don't worry about me... Mommy is fine..." When The words left your lips you black out. Your son screams.

3:06am, Y/n woke up, rubbing her head. 'Was That A Nightnare?!'  Gulping and wiping sweats.

Getting up, having your robe. Covering your whole body. Headed out from the hotel, quietly from waking anyone up.

She walked down the city.

She stop in her Destination. She looks at the dark woods. She sigh and went into the woods. Walking deeper. She holts. Smirking. Removing the top, her hair out from the hood. She untie the string from the robe. It immediately falls out to the ground.

She wore Her tank top showing her bare back. With some f/c shorts. Her short/long hair in a ponytail. Sighing heavily. With her Ability, her wings were out, spreading and stretching them. She inhale the Cold air traveling in her lungs. You flap your wings and bend the one that was No longer tore in half, it heal perfectly. You touch the soft feathers. "man... So soft..." You exclaim softly.

Flapping them both. You flew upwards. Feeling the breeze touching your exposed skin.

Flying back down. You sat on a log. Your wings neatly folded. Embracing yourself. Watching the red sky. While in deep thoughts. 'was it a dream?... damn!... my boy... My son...' remembering the dream you place your face Into your hands. "I want to be back..." A tear slide down. 'whats the Use?... I'm stuck here!...' wiping them away. You move your legs down, heading to grab the robe. Placing them around you. You took a quick spin deeper into the forest. You spotted a shack. You rose a brow. You stop in front of it. The place was covered up in boards,
Saying:

DON'T COME IN!

BE AWARE!

DON'T ENTER!

You were confused by the words. 'Pff... probably nothing...' you enter without hesitation. The inside was some kind of ritual place. Bones scattered, blood over walls. Demonic symbols are ran all over it. "The Fuck Is This Place?!" You said out loud. Your Eye widen, seeing eyes glow around the area. You heard whispering around you, gasping; Seeing a mirror in front of you.

Within the mirror was a boy. Your son. You ran to the mirror. Your son was painting and had a wide smile. "How?!" Thousands of thoughts ran through your mind. Your hand going through your hair. "How is it possible?!" Than one dark whispered voice answered your question. "It shows you what you Desire..." Then a feminist voice screams out, "THE BOOK!" You submit, grabbed the book that afloats in front of you were it was Onces was a body mirror. Onces grabbed, everything went silent. Dead silent.

You dash outside after you heard laugheder; running off with the book in your right hand. Not Noticing one big Yellow eye open up, in the front cover glowing.

Not wondering The Doom Upon it. . .