Chapter 5

Today, You stayed behind the hotel, while the others went to channel 666 News stadium.  Charlie wanted to show everyone her passion project in hell without Angel dust. Who left unexpectedly.  Which pisses off your cousin.

Sitting down on the couch. Turning on the broken t.v screen, that you brought in. You waited until the channel popped.

When it hit on live.  You chewed your nails. 'Please don't let her sing!'  knowing Charlie loves to sing, almost anything. You continue to watch until she starts to sing. 'Oh, GREAT!' standing up. Grabbed the t.v on both sides. "Charlie. . . YOU fucking Kidding ME?!" Shaken the t.v. You groan. Face palm your head. "shit. . ." You mutter under your breath. Pinching your nose then looking up at the screen, watching her continue to sing while you hold a grudge.

Charlie stops, she was in a weird sitting position. You suppose she stopped for air, therefore her chest was moving upwards and downward heavily. Then a quick second, you heard loud laughter in the background. Your eye widen. Smacking your lips together. Turning the t.v off. Placing the remote down. You walked to the kitchen until you sprinted back to the t.v, knocking it out. "Oops!"  You whistle your way back to the kitchen.

"Well. . . That didn't went well, according to plan." You chuckle. Shaken your head.

* * *

You walked out of your room when you heard yelling. 'Vaggie!' running down the steps you stop, seeing Vaggie and Angel dust arguing while Charlie was sitting on top of the boxes that was not unboxing. As annoyed you are, snapped your fingers. The two mouth was replaced by zippers. You walked towards them and stood in front of them with your arms cross. "Seems like y'all a zip." Popping the p. Sitting on the couch. Angel dust ran in circles, panicking. Vaggie brows furrow. And took a seat next to you. You felt bad about her. She Inhale Back. "Thank You!" She punch your shoulder playfully. You nod.

Looking up at angel running around like a five year old. His hands up in the air. "Do you think he should have his mouth back?" You ask your cousin without looking at her.

She looked where Angel was running,"Nah, I love this Better. Thanks." Vaggie smirk. Her arms behind her head.  Charlie eyes widen. Then whipped her head to you. "Y/n. Really?" Her voice annoyed. You lift both of your hands to your shoulder length, shrugging with a smile. Charlie stood, her hands on her hip. "Now." She demand.

Your eye twitch. Snapped your fingers and Angel let out a girly scream, then stop. He jumped up and down. Clapping his Hands. He jog to us. I frown. Vaggie groan. And look away.

That's When Charlie got up. Went out of the hotel doors. 'poor girl.' you sigh. Now watching Angel dust now sucking on a popsicle. Besides Vaggie. Who seems ready to kill him at any moment.

"Vaggie!" Charlie screamed, closing the entrance door. Making me and Vaggie jump. "There's a radio demon at The door!"  Vaggie face had a terror expression. Angel stop sucking his popsicles.

"Uh Who?"

"What should I do?!" Charlie said across from us, her hands were place on both of her cheeks while sliding them down, frightened. "Will don't let him in!" Vaggie yelled back. Angel and I shared a glance then shrugged our shoulder. Vaggie smacked her forehead.

But as y'know, Charlie had open the door. Then the radio demon enter the area himself. Follow by Charlie. Vaggie harpoon went up to his neck. Cussing him out. You watch the scene unfold, elbowing Angel. Pointed at the three demon. Angel follow were you were pointed at. Was about to say something but was cut off by Vaggie. "Don't trust that asshole!" She mutter sitting next to you. Her arms cross angrily.