Chapter 6

Y/n woke up seeing her boyfriend sleeping peacefully beside her. His hair falls to his face. She bit her bottom lip from giggling. She then blushes from their encounter last night. She got up but was pulled back to Him. She hidden her face from him. He chuckled. "Darling?" He responded. She felt her skin heated up more. "Darling?" He started to worry. "Darling! You okay?" You nodded still embarrassed. "I. . . I'm good. . ." You look up to meet his amber eyes. He smile and tucked your hair behind your ear. Placing a kiss on your hair. His arms wrapped around your waist tightly. Your head against his chest. You smile hearing his heart beat.

"Y'know, I'm not going anywhere." He smile and lean to kiss you. You accept before breaking apart. "I know dear." You reply with a chuckle, but not for long. "Did I hurt you?" Your face heated up like a tomato. "Did I?" He repeated seductively, but in a low husky whisper. You shiver. He chuckled and place another kiss, but on your head. Then you whimper from the coldness of the room, when you don't felt this warmness. He dress back into his clothes. You sat up watching him. He turns around, his hands on his tie. His hair all over the place. He smirk. Came towards you to kissed your nose. "I'll see you tonight."

"Mommy?" You turn around to your little boy. "Yes?" He sat on your bed. Swinging his legs. "Where did I came from?" You spill your drink from your mouth. Darren gasps and jump off the bed, grabbed a napkin. Handed to you. "Thanks dear!" Darren got out a new shirt. You smile at him. "Mommy, You should drink up slowly before you choke!" He exclaim. "Oh. . . Course dear." You change into it. Sitting by your son side.

"Mommy. . ."You hum. "Where's dad?"You try to hold the tears from coming. You sigh. Looking into his chubby face. "He. . ." You look away. "He. . . left us. . ." You lied. "Why. . ?" Looking over at him. You started to see his glossy eyes. "Is it because of me?"

"No, no, it's not dear!" You shook your hands off. "Then why?"You lower your head down. Fiddling your fingers. Looking at you engagement ring.

"He did because. . . For us to live. . ." You told him. Facing him, which he sat quiet. "Oh. . . Y'know mom. . . Even if he Left. . . I still love him. . ." He small smile. You smile. Wiping the single tear. 'why do i deserves him so much.' Embracing your boy. He hug back. "And i do too."You sniffle, tightening your arms around your son protectively. 'i will love you even if I die.'

Y/n wip her tears away from the memory in the mortal world. When she Was alive.

Putting her locket away. Closing the wardrobe. She changed into her PJs. Laying down on her red bed. "I miss my boy. . ." Sighing, closing your eye. And Head off to sleep, leaving space in the right side, for your love one. Not even knowing two strange shadowy figure listening on the other side of your door. Both left to their master.

* * *

You got up and wash up. It was early in the morning. The drapes from the window slide to one side, from a single snap of your finger.

Heading down to the kitchen. No one was up yet. You took out some ingredients for breakfast.

Humming softly to yourself. Turning on a radio on the counter. Dancing around with the tone. While mixing the ingredients.

        Alastor was by the door frame, seeing you dancing along with the tone. His smile widen. The shadows around him splits into four figures. One behind you the others helping out. You stop when a cranky noise was heard. looking over the counter you see the shadowy demons. Mixing and baking. "Uh. . ?" Placing the bowl down. "What the fuc—" You feel a tap on your shoulder. You grabbed it. And slammed them down. You let go.

"Oh shit! My bad Alastor!" He got up and shook his head. "My dear! I didn't know you had that in you!" He grin. Dustin himself off. Fixing his tie.

"Well. You shouldn't done that! That isn't what I like about people. . . Stupid asshole." You mutter at the end, turning back to the bowl. The edge of his lip twitch. He chuckled. "Y'know!" He moved in front of you. "That's not very lady like for a women, such as yourself to use those foul words, coming from a pretty mouth of yours." He grin. You let out a low growl. 'How fucking dare he?!'

"Lady like your ass!"  You smash the bowl into his face. He wipes them off. And his eyes stared directly into yours. You snapped your fingers and pop. Your harpoon.

His eyes widen surprisingly, he popped behind you. Your spear stuck in the wall. "You stupid mother fuc—" you were cut off by flour powder into your face. That Alastor blew. "Look what we have Here! We're equal Now!" He clapped his hands. Grinning. Your eye open. Grabbing his collar and smash it into a bowl nearby. Where his so call minion made.

Which they mange to move, watching the scene. Laughing. You smirk after you release him. His face turn to you. Seeing you smile. He smirk. And snapped his finger. Everything was set up properly and neatly. You look down at yourself. In a fine dress that stop above your knee cap.

Touching your face. It was no longer cover in flour. You look up at Alastor. Who wore a fancy tuxedo. All black. Then the one he wore before he came here. He walks to you. "May i?" You chuckle and took his claw hands.

He move the chair for you. You sat down. Alastor was about to take a seat when out of nowhere Vaggie harpoon was pointing directly at his neck. You stood up. "Vaggie what the fuck?!"  You shouted at her.

"What did you do? Did you hurt her. I swear If you hurt her I'm not afraid of using this—" Charlie came in time. Her eyes held fear. She ran to her.

"Vag, darling! Please, put it down." Vag looks over at her. Then back at him. "No! What if he hurt Us?!" Charlie place her hands on vaggie shoulders. "Please?" Vaggie brows furrow. She sigh.

"Alright," She smile at her, she glare at him. "I swear! If you ended up hurting her Or any of US?! You'll Never Be Moving AnyMore!"  Vag threatened him. Although he just smile at her. Like he always did. Charlie squeal at every food in the long table. She hugged Alastor, which he tenes; he was uncomfortable. Charlie let go. Jumping up and down happily. Clapping. "This Is The Greatest Thing Ever! Dig In!"

You ate up. Angel enter and rub his eye. Sat next to you. "Morning toots!" You chuckle. "Morning Angel!" You replied.

You fix everything in the hotel that didn't look in good condition. Nifty was the greatest person. She made the hotel clean and spotless. You both were good teammates. Then separate y'all ways.

You enter your room; removing your shirt. While in your sports bar on. Putting on shorts and a hoodie on, that cover your bottom 'good think my wings ain't there.' walking to the slide glass door, opening it.

Your arms were place on the railing. Watching the sky view. You inhale and exhale the air. The emotional feeling you held, was now released. Tears pour down. You whimper. "Wish you were here dear. . ." You hiccuped. Sniffing while wiping with you left arm.

"Will you marry me darling?"You begin to sniffle. He was on one knee, in his hands was a small box and within the box was a ring. You embrace him. He smile and hugged you back. Stroking your back. You tried to say something instead you choke on your own tears, tears fill your eyes. He grin and you look up at him. He kissed you passionately. He then gave you a peck. He place a kiss to your hair. His arms still hugging you. Y'all stayed until the sun had gone down. The day you made love for him. Till the morning.

Y/n took out her engagement ring from her pocket. Placing it in her finger. "I'll wait for you. . . My love. . ."  You whisper to yourself. Frowning, Not remembering his full name. Somehow it was erased when you came to Heaven. All you have was Al.

"I'll wait for you some day. . . So dearly. . . My Al. . . Whether you're still alive. . . Or not actually died. . . Heaven. . . Or hell. . . I'll wait. . . I'll wait. . ."