The Bright Dawn of a New Journey! (Ch. 1)

Three years. It's been three years since everything happened. Kalos is in peace, something nobody ever thought was going to happen. Over time, the Kalos League had been replaced, gym leaders and elite-4 members alike stepping down, and naming their children, grandchildren, siblings or protégés in their place. It had started with Tyson replacing Malva, though it was certainly rushed, with Malva disappearing 2 years ago.

Our focus is not on them, however. Not just yet, anyways. No, our focus are on a pair of siblings that have recently arrived in Santalune City, each with one pokemon: a girl, with her Loppuny, and a boy, with his Ampharos.

The girl had long hair tied back with a pale raspberry-pink hair-tie in a ponytail, her hair a pretty golden-blonde hair with a single black streak in the bangs. She is dressed in a long-sleeved, pale raspberry pink jacket with shoulder cutouts, a white v-cut shirt, a ruffled white skirt that stops just above the knee with pantyhose underneath. She has white ankle-boots with a low, 1-inch heel and a small bow in the same color as her jacket. She accessories with a butterfly clip in pale raspberry pink and white, a pale raspberry pink choker with a white cloud-shaped charm, and a pale raspberry pink leg chain in an x-formation with a singular white pearl on the front, where the chain overlaps. She has slightly tanned skin with darker freckles, and an amber gaze.

Her brother has slightly darker skin, though still tanned, with darker freckles. He has pretty blue eyes and medium black hair, pulled into a loose and low ponytail. His hair has a single golden-blonde streak in the hair. He has a dark blue and white jacket, gifted to him by his father, over a sleeveless, light seafoam-green turtleneck. He wears white shorts, with a light seafoam-green belt, white socks with a single light seafoam-green stripe. His boots are light seafoam-green with a white sole, his gloves matching that same seafoam-green with a white elastic band. His hat has light seafoam-green for the main cap, with white on the front.

"Aurum, slow down! You're going to run into somebody, for fucks sake!" The girl yelled, as her brother ran through the streets of Santalune City, tailed by his Ampharos. Her voice fell to deaf ears however, as he continued running. The girl groaned, glancing at her Loppuny who simply shook her head in disapproval. Both of them sped up a bit to try and keep up with Aurum and Ampharos.

"Look out!" Another female, this one with a slightly deeper tone that of Aurum's sister, could be heard shouting. Aurum looked up, too late, as he rammed into another boy. The other boy yelped as he fell on a patch of grass, which irritated some Vivilon that fluttered away angrily. He groaned, rubbing his head, trying to figure out what happened. Aurum, meanwhile, fell forward onto his face, in the dirt. Contemplating his life, to the worried trills of Ampharos.

"I do apologize for my brother-" Both sisters apologized quickly, once within ear-shot of each other.

"I /had/ told my brother to stop walking in the middle of the walkways. Its his fault for not keeping an eye out for people running" The other sister said. She had this really pretty ginger-hair with a single black streak on the bangs, tied into two wavy twin-tails. Thin, bright-blue frames glasses sat over heterochromia eyes, one muted purple and the other a muted teal. She had an elegant, bright-blue facial tattoo on the left side of her face, that stated at her lower jaw-bone and ended around her under eye, shaped like the waves of the ocean. Her eyeshadow matched the color. Her clothes were quite elegant with a regal quality to them, while still being slightly relaxed. Her outfit was layered, kind of: the first layer was a tight, deep blue cropped top with slim 3/4 sleeves, that matched the mid-calf length skirt with a high slit on either side. She wore a pearly white bodysuit under her top, and with where the skirt's hem set on her hips, it allowed for a little bit of skin to peek out from either side. She had knee-high socks in the same pearly white, with a deep blue bow on the back of the leg. Her 3 inch-heel ankle boots also had a deep blue color, the sole and heel having the same pearlescent white as her scalloped-edged gloves and band on her right arm, they held what looked to be a keystone on it.