Prologue

[In coming Transmission]

"Patch it through..."

[Yes, ma'am]

The monitor was filled with tv static for a while. Then it started to clear, showing nonother than Frank Horrigan. Caecilia smiles lightly as she gets to see one of her old sparring partners.

Caecilia Eburnus: "Frank Horrigan," Caecilia stood from her chair and bowed her head. "How are you doing?" Her graceful voice echoed through her room.

Frank Horrigan: "Can it with the formalities, will you Caecilia? I have a mission for you. Coming straight from high command." This piqued Caecilia's interest as she stood up and sat back in her chair.

Caecilia Eburnus: "Well, what is it?"

Frank Horrigan: "You are to be sent into a newly discovered universe called 'My Hero Academia. That is all that I can say. When you make it there, I will relay your next orders. Got it?" Caecilia nodded and bowed in her chair. Horrigan made an 'ugh' sound as he cut the call. Leaving Caecilia alone.

Caecilia got up from her chair and walked to her bed. Jumping onto the bed, she stared at the roof.

Caecilia Eburnus: *Sighs* "Here we go. First mission!" She said happily while bawling both of her fists. Caecilia gets back up and starts walking toward the armory. Her stuff should be there. She passes by some HCs (Hazmat Conscrits) along the way who greet her.

Caecilia is quite famous around Gmod. Mostly because of her body. But the ones who get to know her, generally forget about her looks and focus on her personality. They've all heard the stories. 'She's a cold-hearted woman who would anything to complete her mission.' But nobody saw a cold-hearted woman, they just saw someone else to talk to.

They just haven't seen her on missions. That cold-hearted persona of hers only shines during missions. At home, she is a normal adult. Caecilia makes it to the armory and opens the door. The first thing she sees is the sight of a large number of Pulse rifles and SMGs. Walking into the room, she can see other weapons. Grenades, S.L.A.Ms, AR2 Orbs Canisters, etc.

But what interested her was the large grey box in the middle of the room. Caecilia walks to it and places her hand on it. The box glows as her sword builds itself in front of her. Caecilia grabs the sword, first admiring it before swinging it around. But she accidentally cut a large concrete pillar. Not to worry, everyone makes mistakes. Plus, the engineers are so bored sometimes that they ask for her to damage some parts of the base so that they could do something.

Caecilia de-summons her sword and walks out of the room. The arsenals lights turn off as the door closes. Now she walks towards her destination. Which was the Lamda Complex.

A large yellow machine was currently producing a large blue beam

A large yellow machine was currently producing a large blue beam. Two large figures were staring at the large blue beam. Which probably isn't good for your eyes. They hadn't noticed that Caecilia had entered the room. So when she spoke, they got startled.

Caecilia Eburnus: "General Grievous, Frank Horrigan. It is nice to see you two in person again." She bowed her head. The two figures turn around and see Caecilia.

Frank Horrigan: "Ahh, Caecilia, glad that you were able to get here early." Horrigan said.

Caecilia Eburnus: "Yes, I was able to get here early. So, how long will this mission take?"

Frank Horrigan: "We don't know how long your mission will take. It may take maybe even years for you to complete. Once you get to the other side, I'll tell you what your mission is."

Caecilia Eburnus: "Copy, I'll head out now."

General Grievous: "Yes, but wait until the portal is ready."

Caecilia flustered a bit as the scientist on the top pulled a switch, activating the portal.

Scientist: "Alright, it's ready. Please hurry, the portal will dissipate soon."

Caecilia goes to the platform where she quickly runs into the portal.

Frank Horrigan: "Alright, time to sit back in my small chair, and start relaying orders." Frank said with a tired voice. Grievous chuckled and started walking away. Frank Horrigan followed Grievous out the door as the large machine behind them shuts down.

.

.

Caecilia teleports to the top of a building as it spits her out.

Caecilia Eburnus: "Ugh! That was such a weird feeling... Where am I?" Caecilia gets up and walks to the ledge of the building. The sun was blazing in the sky, forcing her eyes to adjust to the brightness. Stopping at the ledge, she looks around at the large city known as Kamino.

Caecilia Eburnus: "Well, here we go."