Interrogation

Caecilia's eyes slowly opened as she woke up, "Good morning, sunshine." Caecilia looked towards where the voice came from and saw the man she had healed back at the USJ.

The other figure next to him was a man dressed in a tan overcoat with the same colored hat resting on his lap with a small notepad in his hand as well as a pencil

Caecilia looked around and noticed that she was in a chair and had been wrapped in clothing that would have belonged in an insane asylum. "Ah, you're awake, good." The tan man said, "Now let's make this easy, okay?" He said as Caecilia continued to stare at him, "I just want to ask some questions. Then I will allow the President of the Hero Public Safety Commission and the others to speak with you, alright?" Caecilia simply nodded as the man continued, "What is your name?" He asked, "Caecilia, Caecilia Eburnus." Caecilia said as the man jotted that down, "What is your quirk?" Caecilia had to come up with something quick, and then thought of something genius, "I am quirkless." This statement surprised the two men as they looked at each other.

The tan man looks back at Caecilia and says, "Okay... Uhm, when and where were you born? And where did you go for school?" Caecilia stayed silent for a bit before answering, "I was born in the ß̵̢̭̬̊̅̇l̸̥̻̹̾̋̾å̷̛̝͇̗͂̒¢̴̱͈͕̃̍͝ḱ̴̘̝̪̆͠ ̸̛̲̥͍̊̒M̶̡̻͎͋̎̈́ề̷̪̣͑͠ͅ§̷̣̩̍̈́͌͜å̷̧̮̣̀̽̀ ̸͓̥̲̌̽̇Ç̴̲̯̪̀̀̏l̷͇̗͕͊̈́̆ð̷̢̧̠͒͘͝ñ̵̬͖̥͗̎̿ï̵̬̻̃͋̓͜ñ̵̳̪̜̈̓̾g̸̛̪̙̈̎ͅ ̶̛̮̹̟̓̓£̶̢̩̞́̎͠å̶̞̹͍̾͛̋¢̵̯̖̻̌́͐ï̸͓͇̮̋̆͆ĺ̸̩̠͓̀͠ï̷͚̖̞̽̄͝†̶̻̘̾̒͗ͅ¥̶̯͚̫͒̆͋. I did not attend a school, I underwent training to become an Agent at the age of 2 years old." Her voice distorted and gargled what she had said, "C-could you repeat that again?" The man asked, "I will not." Caecilia replied, earning a sigh from him.

Then he looks over to Erasure Head and asks, "Can you bring in the others?" The guy said, "Sure thing." Before getting up and walking to a door and leaving the room. A few moments later, several heroes including All Might, Endeavor, Best Jeanist, Mirko, Hawks etc. As well as the HPSC President came in the room. The HPSC President sits down in the empty chair that Erasure Head had left and stares at Caecilia. "The way you deal with criminals and villains is beyond brutal. But the populace agrees with your methods. I personally would like to see you in Tartarus." She stated with some venom in her voice. Caecilia simply rolled her eyes, seeing that there was nothing she could do, and decided to no-clip out of the chair. Her action took the heroes by shock as they put their guard up. Then she busted out of the shackles of clothes she had been placed in and walked towards the window. Placing a hand on the glass, it phased through and came out the other side. Both the tan man and the President were pulled out of their chairs as the heroes prepared for a fight. That was until a small circular device appeared in her outstretched hand and dropped it on the floor. It activates and reveals a hologram of Frank Horrigan.

"So, these are the 'great' heroes of Japan, huh." The large figure said, "Lets' see, Endeavor, a walking stove," Horrigan said, pointing towards Endeavor, who didn't seem to like that comment, "Next we got the Jean man, next is a god-damn bunny, a guy with wings, and the one and only All Might." Frank Horrigan finished his sentence as the President asked, "Who are you?" Frank Horrigan replied by saying, "Frank Horrigan, that's who, former member of the Secret Service, now I'm a part of the Gmod Intelligence Agency. I'm one of the mentors of Caecilia over here." He said after turning and pointing to Caecilia. "Gmod? What is Gmod?" The tan man asked, to which Horrigan replied by saying, "It's heaven, Naomasa Tsukauchi." The tan man now known as Naomasa Tsukauchi's eyes widen in shock as he heard his full name be called out by someone he has never met. 'How does he know my name,' He said mentally, 'Perhaps a leak in police files?'.

"I'm not going to answer any questions while in a hologram. If you want to ask more, we can schedule a meet. But as of right now, I'm busy. Perhaps tomorrow." Before the hologram disappears. 

.

.

.

[In coming Transmission] 

Observer Zero walked over to the panel with the message and clicked "Accept". The face of Frank Horrigan pops up, "Observer Zero," Horrigan started, "I believe it is time to introduce ourselves to the MHA universe." Observer Zero looked at him confused before asking, "She got caught, didn't she?" Frank Horrigan could only sigh heavily. "Caecilia hasn't even been there for at least a week, and she was caught on like the third day." Horrigan simply planted his head on the palm of his hand and sighed again. Observer Zero thought for a moment before replying to him, "I will speak to our Empress about this." She said before hanging up the call.

[Transmission ended]

Horrigan simply stared at the black screen and stood up from his chair and walked out of the room. Walking down a hallway, he passes by several HCs, Conscripts, Combine, and Enclave soldiers. Eventually, he makes it to the barracks and sees some of his squad. Which included two Enclave soldiers and a single H.E.V user.

After speaking with them, he left and went to prepare for a mission. He enters a nearby armory in search for his weapons when a voice catches him. "Why, hello there, Frank Horrigan." Horrigan stopped immediately and said, "Wait, I know that voice!" Before quickly turning around and seeing an Enclave soldier in power armor standing at the door. "Dornan?"