▟ ▐▮▌ ⬤▟ [PT-1]

After the interrogation, Star and Stripe was ordered to find a significant source of energy that was detected off the coast of Florida. She and her squad set out to find the source. "How long 'till we get there?" Star and Stripe asked, "We should be over the target in a minute." Star and Stripe simply nodded as looked straight ahead. The rain poured down onto the aircraft and soaked Star and Stripe's clothing, but she didn't seem bothered.  But then something came up. The lead pilot looked at his radar and three blimps appear. "Wait, we got three unidentified targets approaching from the South-East... 100 meters and closing fast!" Star and Stripe turned in that direction and saw three unknown aircraft approaching them. 

(Not my creations)

(Not my creations)

"This is Gmod Raptor squadron 2, you are intruding on our airspace." A voice came over the radio, "If you do not leave, we will fire upon you." The voice said. Then the three aircraft turned away and went into the storm. "Who the hell are they?" One of the pilots asked as the 'Raptors' disappear into the clouds above and off the radar. "What the hell did they mean by 'our airspace'?" One of the pilots went off, "Don't they know that-" Out of nowhere, one of the Raptors come back and strafe the American jets. The twin Gatling guns on the Raptor shred one of the jets before flying back into the dark sky. "Shit!" The pilot yelled, "I've been hit!" Star and Stripe prepared a "Fist bump to the Earth" and sent it to the sky above. Forcing the clouds open, the jets and the hero could see a convoy of aircraft above them. 

(None of these are mine) 

"Well, looks like we got some bogies to take care off!" The pilot in the jet full of holes said as he lifted to engage. But there was something off. Star and Stripe noticed something. The Raptors that attacked them were a different color.  And even with the storm, she could make out that the ones up there are not the ones that attacked them. "Tell that pilot to return to formation immediately!" But it was already too late, the American jet fired a missile at the Raptors in the middle of the formation. When the missile made contact with one of them, it caused a large explosion. Bigger than expected, then two more explosions occurred.

.

.

.

.

"Just yesterday, another incident occurred. Star and Stripe along with three American fighters were attacked off the coast of Florida. One of the jets were destroyed, and the other two came back unharmed." The news reporter said, staring at the camera. On the other side of this TV screen, a large man in a senator's attire watched while smoking a cigar. "The United States Government believes that this is the work of the terrorists that attacked the airbase not so long ago." The man chuckled and stood up from his chair, turning off the TV. Another man in the corner looked at him and said, "Well, this is going to be fun." The man with the cigar looked at him and said, "just try not to get killed like we did before." The man in the corner chuckled as he walked out of the room. "Everything is going according to plan." He said outside the door, "We've attacked several Gmod convoys of supplies. AND, we've shot down a few more satellites over the U.S." He said before leaving.