A/N* Please bare with me *

( A letter for the guy I Really love )

This day ( May 8 ) is quite special, Do you know why?

Because this day was the day you ask me to go out with you,
This day was the day you propose to me, I mean OUR Mother proposed haha! That day was special, Because being with you is a bliss, New things was happening everyday, you have a lot of surprices, even thought you were a flirt just to make me jelous, Still I dream to be with you  forever.

This day was the firsr time you kiss me, The day you told me you love me, The day you make that butterfly fly in my tummy, the first time you held my hand, The first time you hug me, the day you kissed my tears away, and most specially the day I Became more lively and happy.
The day I told you about my condition, the day you became more affectionate.

But

This day is the day you broke me, why did I have done wrong for you to do this thing to me?
Didnt I became a good fiance? Hahaha! Iam so stupid! Ofcourse I didnt! Why would you even choose that Girl if I did a good job right?
Now, Now how will I move on? How will I get rid of the pain? I wish this pain is a simple pain like Headache, Stomachache, Backache so when I took a painriliver, So the pain will get rid. But no this pain is not like a normal pain, that when you take a rest it is gone. This pain is depressing, I now knee what a Heart broken person felt, Funny but sometimes when I saw a person crying his eyes out, I always do say, I would not be like that, he wouldnt leave! He wouldnt hurt me! He loves me more that his self, But now here Iam writing this letter here! Crying my heart out letting the pain go! But why does this stupid pain doesnt go? What will I do? It really fvcking hurts! Its like hearing your own heart shatter, its like someone was stamping it, Its unbearable! It hurts like hell!

But

I knew one day, I would meet a man a better man, I would meet a Man that would love me and accept me even with my flaws, A man that would respect me, a man that could wait, a man that would treat me like a princess, a man that would keep me forever, My perfecr match. And I wish that man would be my forever.

And

Thank you to all the love you gave to me, The time you gave me, The attention, the affection, all our happy memories, All the letters, all the dates, All the PAIN, all the kisses and hugs, all the better sweet memories. I would always remember them. Because weather I like it or not, You will always be a part of my life, our time would always be our history, Our love, would always be our missfortune love story, the dreams we share would always be a treasure that was locked, Thank you for everything and for the last time I love you but Our love story will end here, Goodbye hope you happiness in life

The girl you used to love
              Paula

~~~

Sorry I just want to let this pain go. So please bare with the letter. Its really painfull.....

Love you all guys !
Your broken author Kaisoo_Taekook