Resort Kakyoin x fem reader pt 1

A/N I'm currently in a taxi driving to a resort in Mexico so this so yeah
This fic will not be set in the 80's but instead it's current time.

Enjoy! ^ - ^
-Oesa

"Come on Jotaro!" Porlnereff groaned; yanking on Jotaros arm trying to get him to join the group in the pool.
  "For the last time I'm not going in the damn pool!" The teen snapped as he summoned Star platinum who realesed pol's grip on him picking up and chucking the French man into the pool with a big splash.   "OH SHIIT!" Joseph screeched before being soaked by the giant wave.

"Found the earring!" You said as you rose to the surface holding Kakyoins cherry earring in your palm. "Thanks Y/N-" Kakyoin thanked you. Before both of you were Engolfed by the oncoming wave along With Avdol.

"Everyone ok?" Noriaki asked everyone as the shock dyed off. "Yep!" Porlnereff said as he Glared at jotaro who was somehow perfectly dry.
"I'm fine!" Avdol called.
"Just peachy-" you said just before you noticed porlnereff''a hair. His hair looked like it had been split down the half like a log being split open by an ax. You burst out in a fit of giggles. You were laughing is hard that you had to hold onto Kakyoin so you wouldn't drown.
Kakyoin turned his head to see porlnereff swearing loudly in French. "Oh my god." Noriaki truism his best not luagh. But it was no use. Avdol's and your luagh were way to contagious.

"Hey where did Mr. Joestar go?" You asked as the laughter dyed down. "Yeah now that you say it." Kakyoin started looking around the pool area for the man.
"Found him!" Avdol called. "Wait what it he- oh no." A wave of fear for The old man washed over you.
Joseph was currently sneaking up behind jotaro who was reading a book on coral reefs. "SURPRISE!" Joseph said before shoving Jotaro into the pool.
"GAH!" Jotaro yelped as he face planted into the pool his book flying into a nearby palm tree.

"GAH WHAT IS THAT?!?" Joeseph yelped as sh kept from his beach towel. You and Jotaro popped your heads up from the ocean water and swam over to where joeseph was freaking out. "Holy crap." You gasped as you carefully helped jotaro scoop the tiny creature into a bucket of salt water. "Jotaro is that a Blue glaucus?" You asked turning to look up at the teen. "I think so." He replied. "GET IT AWAY!!" Mr joestar squirmed. "Careful! It's venomous stop flailing around!!" You yanked the bucket away from joeseph who was about to kick the bucket over.
"Do you have your phone with you Y/N?" Jotaro asked as he carefully placed the creature into a Petri dish "yep!" "Hey Kakyoin can you pass me my phone?" "Hm? Oh yeah sure!" Kakyoin put down the manga he was reading and rummaged in your your bag till he pulled out your phone.
"Here." Kakyoin smiled as he handed you your phone. "Thanks Nori!" You smiled Kakyoin blushed a little at the nickname you had given him.

"Ooh what is that? Some sort of sea slug?" Kakyoin asked as he noticed the blue sea dragon floating around.
"Yes actually! It's called blue glaucus! Their really venomous so be careful!" You said as you explained what the little sea dude was.

"Y/N the photo." Jotaro remined you. "Oh yeah! Sorry!" You pulled out your phone and snapped a few photos.

That's the end of part 1!! I hope you enjoyed it so far!
-Oesa.