pretty boy anasui x reader

your boyfriend Anasui had just gotten a haircut. he had gotten bored of his long hair and had gotten himself a wolfdcut.

for reference this is what a wolfcut looks like:

but there was one problem. he had completely forgotten to tell. you had always loved his long hair.

as he drove home he began to regret not telling you.

he walked into your shared apartment. the tv was on. and of course, you were fast asleep wrapped up in a little blanket burrito on the couch. anasui turned off your documentery and sat down next to you. he pulled up the hood of his hoodie and turned on the computer.

you awoke a few minutes later to find anasui reading the drafts of your book you've been writing. "This is really good Y/N." he said. "aww Thank you Ana!" you blushed. "You should publish the book Y/N I'm sure people would love it."

"Anasui are you hiding something from me?" you asked. "Me? Never!" anasui looked extremely offended. "if you aren't then take of your hood." you said crossing your arms over your chest. "I swear I'm not hiding anything!" anasui lied. "Oh yeah?" you jumped up pulling off his hood.

you stared at him for a good 30 seconds before yelling "Pretty boy! Anasui you look so pretty!" you started jumping around. "you look so cute!" you stood on your tippie toes and ruffled his hair.

"So you're not mad that I cut my hair without asking you?" anasui asked stunned. "Why would I be mad?" "Well you Alwaya talked about how much you liked my long hair so I-" you interrupted him by tackling him onto tho couch
"Hairs just hair, Ana. Besides I think it suits you perfectly." You smiled kissing his nose. 
"Why'd you tackle me?!" Anasui luaghed.
"I wanted to see your pretty face up close." You grinned
"You think I'm proud huh?"
"Very you are a very pretty boy Anasui. Your my pretty boy."

Idk why but I don't see a lot of anasui fics so I made my own!