Car drive with comfort

WARNING: 

- Slight panic attack

---------------------------------

Basil sighs as he nervously looks out the car window, twitching his stupsy nose.

"its going to be alright Basil. Don't worry!"

His Caretaker, Polly, who on the side note is a human, smiles when the bunny boy turns his head towards her.

" Im sure your roommates are nice."

She says while glancing over to Basil, but still paying attention ot the road.

"The director said their Names are Sunny and Kel. Sadly they were the only dorm they had left, wich means you are with two Alphas. Now, if-"

Basil cuts her off:

" if anything happens, use the spray and call you immediately, yeah i know."

Polly smiles as she went in to stroke his ear long hanging bunny ear.

"You know me so well."

Basil was really going to miss her. He was never really apart from her, so he was scared. He was so so Scared.

Basil starts panicking as his breath was getting quicker, his nose twitching while he curdled up to a ball. Polly knows what to do in these situations. She starts telling him how its going to be ok, how he has to worry not about a think while letting her hand crawl up and down his back, petting it softly. Basil calms down as he looks up at Polly who was softly smilling at him. He could never forget that smile. Basil sits back down, taking in deep breaths through, and out of his nose. When the bunny calmed down enough, he was getting out his phone to take a little picture.

"Say cheese, Polly!"

Polly turns her face, holding a peace sign against her face while smiling brightly. Basil does the same, beaming as brightly as ever. He really liked Polly. She was like a Mother to him. Suddenly, he gets a great idea.

"How about i turn on some music?"

The blonde bunny boy asks as he searches through his downloaded song list.

"Oh! Do you maybe have my Favourite?"

She asks while glancing at Basils phone. He nods, turning it on while turning the speakers up.

NOW PLAYING:

🎵 I want to be your Boyfriend - Hot freaks 🎵

He was really glad that him and polly have the same Music taste. He did have more then just one, but this was his main one. The both move and sing along the songs, smiling brighter then a baby getting some candy. Polly was happy to see him smile ones in a while. He has troubles with all kinds of thinks right now, but she was glad that he was so comfortable around him.

and soon, they arrived.