Memories of the Past

!! WARNING !!

- Panic attack

- Pointing out Self- Harm

- Flash back of tramatic events

- Mention of Abuse

- Transphobia

------------------------------

It was a warm Summer morning. The two Boys and Kel sat in the living room, playing minecraft together. Kel was really close to beating the ender dragon, but Basil kept dying. Sunny was minding his business, mining away as he listended to Kel raging and screaming. When the Dragon was beat, Kel let his body fall in to the back of the couch, groaning and sighing.

" ... I told you i'm no good at Video games..."

The Bunny boy also shighed as he leans back with Kel. Sunny just softly smiles, getting out his phone. Suddenly He stands up, walking towards the door that leads to Campus.

" W-where's he going..?" Basil asks, turning his head towards the Tanned Dog. Kel looks over at his phone.

" Oh! Our class is starting soon!"

He pauses for a moment.

"... Actually, it starts in 15 minutes. Sunny goes earlier because he needs to tell the teachers if he can be alright in class."

Basil makes a sound that signalises that he understood.

" He had a really bad breakdown ones, screaming like he was getting stabbed. I don't really know the reason he had it, or why he has the eye patch, but its probably something with his sister."

"She has a Sister..?"

Basils asks, standing up to walk toward the kitchen.

" Yeah! She's dating my Brother right now. She's really nice!"

Kel says, beaming and waging his tail. The Bunny boy softly smiles back, boiling some water to make himself some tea. Honestly, Sunny is very misterious. He never really talks, is either on his phone or playing with her consoles. He seems to understand englisch, but only talks in Japanese.

...

When, he is talking at all. Really an misterious person...

" Hey uh... Basil?"

Kel looks back at The bunny, Basil turning his Head after his name has been said.

" Why do you have those Bandages around your neck and wrist? Did you have an accident?"

Basil stopped listening when he heard the word "Bandages." He blankly stared at the ground, tears welling up in his face. He doesn't know why, but he Panict. Basil knew this was coming, but for some reason he also didnt. He drops to his knees, the mug he was holding shattering onto the ground; in reponse, Kel stod up, screaming after the bunny. Basil coundlt hear. he only saw his 12 year old self, trying to come out as trans to his parents. They were screaming at him, telling him how much of a gross person he was. Screaming, how he will never be a boy. Screaming, how he is never being accepted into this family again.

Kel didnt know what to do, trying to comfort Basil. The bunny screamed when he saw a hand raise at him, screaming and begging not to hurt him again. He was begging that its not happening again. He even started praying, telling how he is going to change. He only saw a dark shadow with a hand up, expecting to be hurt again; just like it was everyday before Polly called child services and adopted Basil as her own child. Instead, he felt a heavy figure against his shoulder, arms around his waist. The bunny snaps back, looking at the tanned boy holding him close while their tail was down. Basils nose slowly stopped twitching, catching his breath while sobbing again; The sobs were a cry of releaf this time.

" I-m sorry... i- im so so s-sorry-"

basil blurts out, whloe gripping the Golden retriever tighter. kel shushed him:

" Take your time. im sorry bringing it up."

The bunny smiled, a long sigh following after.

" Im going to call you in sick. Is that ok?"

Basil shock his head.

" N-no... i need to g-go..."

he tried standing up, his paws slipping beacuse of how much they were covered in sweat.

Kel giggled while helping Basil up.

" ill be with you, dont worry. I'll make sure that one one hurts you! I promise!"

Basil laughes at how serious he sounds, The golden retriever giggling along. They both went towards their rooms, chaning into some lazy clothing and leaving the dorm, Kels bagpack over their back, basil having a messenger bag oer his shoulder.

" You ready to go?"

Kel asks before opening the door.

"Y-yeah... don't worry..."

The bunny lightly smiles, Kel opening the Door with a sigh. No matter what happens, They will help the Bunny.