The girl

Ayato POV

After bumping into the orange head, i was about to say sorry when he turned all red and said 'hi'.

"Are you sick" I asked.

"Um no no I'm not" Osano said awkwardly smiling.

"Oh? You're quite red tho, are you sure?"

"I'm definitely sure"

"Alright then"

Osano POV

He was so cute when he looked worried.
Oh I forgot to ask.

"What's your name?" I finally ask.

"Oh yeah, my name ayato, what's yours?" He said with an adorable look on his face.

"Ah my name is Osano"

No-ones POV

Out of nowhere, a girl screams "I'm here Osano"

Osano had a look of irritation on his face as this girl interrupted his sweet time with his ayato-kun.

"Oh, hi kokona" Osano said with a forced smile.

"Who's this?" Kokona asked with a harsh tone.

"This is the new student ayato-kun."

Kokona just nodded.

"I'm Kokona."

"Nice meeting ya" Ayato said with pursed lips.

(I think I might do this in mostly no ones POV bc it's easier😭)

No-ones POV

What the trio didn't know is that a certain red-head was spying on them.

'I'll definitely make him mine
___________________________________________

(Who was that? Well if you read the title you'd obviously know-)
I've literally just made this in like 15 mins, maybe even less. Hope you like it ig and pls tell me how you want kokonas relationship to be with ayato like bc I kinda want to make her hate ayato, then have the rest of the male rivals get to info-kun to 💀 kokona bc she's rude to their beloved and then info-kun gets her.

Or I just make all the male rivals the interest and make smut when the storyline progresses and they all join hands to make ayato their little adorable bottom.

I honest prefer the second one but bc the titles about info-kun I'll leave it to whoever reading this.