[SHORT] Info-kun: OBSSESSION

Info-kun is a red-headed student at Akademi High. He was mostly known for his knowledge of computers, but very few know what he does to make their love dreams become a reality.

It was the first day of Akademi High after the break, and there were rumours of a new boy joining the school.

Info-kun wasn't very interested at first, as new kids weren't uncommon at all. But it was that very boy who mad Info interested in E V E R Y T H I N G.

From his background to the size shoes he wears. Info-kun wanted to know everything, even if it was his manhood size.

When Info-kun saw that orange boy who approached him, his heart felt dark. Someone was touching his belonging. And he was not up for it.

Every boy and girl that passed by, touched, or even looked at him would be harmed. He just wanted Ayato in his arms at that very moment.
●☆

●☆
But not before eliminating his competition.

Anyways.. his eyes were filled with love, adoring the black haired boy. His heart beat fast when he looked at the hidden cameras he had placed all over the school.

Wherever Ayato went, Info-kun's eyes tracked, he saw everything sitting in one  singular chair.

Where Info is, is somewhere only he knows... and maybe his potential lover.

___________________________________________

Felt bad for not posting in a while, but I tried to make a third person pov. I hope you like it tho :) socially drained rn I'm dying lol