Lunch

Ayato was rushing to the rooftop to meet up with his new friends until he bumped into someone...

He smelled sk sweet that ayaot was entranced by him.

Asano

"Ah, im sorry," i said to the good looking boy in front of me.

"No no its fine," ayato replied back.

It was a bit akward at first, but me and ayato hit it off quickly as soon as i found out he had forgotten his food. I completely forgot abt Kokona whilst making ayato a sushi bento.

Little did the 2 know was that Kokona was standing right at the entrance of the cooking club, expecting a bento to be handed to her, watching 'her' other man get stolen.

"Just you wait, pretty boy. You'll know what it feels like when you steal other people's things real soon." Kokona gritted her teeth.

What will happen next? Wait a few konths for my next chapter...

Im jk, a bit of softness b4 another short chapter ends😔

Ayato was loving every bit of the bento he had gotten from Amao. He could'nt helo but scoff it down his throat.

Amao chuckled. "You can come to me whenever you'd like to get more food if you wanted, dont be shy to come around." Amao said with a beaming smile.

"Oh, i will, definitely!" Ayato said in excitement.

Amao stared at Ayato with a slight look of longing whilst he finished of his sushi.

'Ah, he feels just right,' Amao thought to himself.

Ayato and Amao hung out for the rest of lunch, with Amao teaching Ayato how to bake cookies! Although, Ayato being a clumsy mess got flower all over the place...

Amao had no stress, which was quite new for him. Even other members of the cooking club could see his enjoy his time being around the new guy.