Chapter 1

Yor nearly fainted as she read the results on the test in-front of her. There was no way that it was correct, right? They only did it once, that was the first and only time she had been intimate with someone in her entire life and it results in this?

She took a seat trying to gather all of her thoughts, she was the only one home with Bond at the moment while Loid was at work and Anya was at school. She had called off sick of work that day due getting sick in the morning the past few days. It was all starting to make sense.

Ever since that night a month ago, the small weight gain, the sickness that was starting up, the sudden unnatural cravings, being more emotional and moody lately: all because she was a month pregnant and it wasn't about to get any easier.

She took a deep breath and let it out, closing her eyes for a moment.

'Oh my god... I'm gonna have a baby?!'

Yor began to panic again, not prepared for the news at all.

She got up and began to pace back and forth, "What am I gonna do? It's clear Loid didn't mean to get me pregnant, and it's not like he's ever said he wanted another child, and what will miss Anya think? What will Loid think? What will Yuri think? Oh no Yuri is going to kill Loid! Kill... oh my god my side job... I cant continue to be an assassin while I'm pregnant! It's too dangerous for the baby..."

She kept pacing back and forth as she said every thought that crossed her mind. She found herself stopping as she paused, "there is one thing I do know..." she put her hands onto her stomach subconsciously, "I want to keep this baby..."

She took another deep breath and sat down once more, "I'm sure Loid will know what to do... I have to tell him when he gets home and before Anya finds out."

~~~

As the hours passed Yor tried her best to distract herself and not think about the baby. She did some cleaning, watched some TV, but everything she did she found herself thinking about the baby that was inside of her.

Soon enough time passed and Loid and Anya walked through the door, Anya ran inside looking for Yor, "Mama! Are you feeling better?" She asked stopping in-front of her as she found her sitting on the couch.

Yor softly smiled seeing her daughter in-front of her, "Yes I'm feeling a bit better! I must just have some kind of stomach bug." She said not wanting Anya to worry.

Anya smiled and nodded, "Im glad mama is feeling better!"

Loid walked in to see the two as a soft smile crossed his face hearing that Yor was feeling a bit better, "I'm glad to hear you're doing a bit better Yor, I was worried about you today."

A rosy blush came across the black haired woman's cheeks as she felt her heart rate pick up at the thought. "Why thank you Loid, that makes me happy to hear..." she said smiling down at her hands, wanting to thank him for the warm compliment.

Loid looked at his wife, noticing something was for sure off with how she was acting. His spy instincts quickly set in as he scanned her up and down, subconsciously scanning and thinking of her mood patterns throughout the past week and this mysterious sickness that has suddenly appeared for Yor.

He gave the two a smile as he took his coat off, "I'm going to go prepare dinner for us."

The two smiled back and nodded as he headed over to the kitchen, his every thought consumed with Yor. Usually with the past fake relationships he was in, he was able to read the women he was with like an open book.

But Yor...

He could never figure her out.

Whenever something was up or something was wrong, it was as if he lost all common sense and spy instincts as he sometimes couldn't figure out the simplest things wrong: for example, a bad day at work.

A flashback flooded his mind of the night the two were intimate, he felt a blush appear onto his face as he quickly shook the thought away. Ever since that night he hadn't been able to get the scene out of his mind, making love to the woman who was supposed to be his fake wife, but he found himself desperately wanting to officially make her his actual wife.

All he wanted was to make Yor happy.

Which was a major distraction to operation Strix.

He knew he had to focus on Anya and her grades, making sure that she succeeded and got the required 8 Stella stars to become an imperial scholar at her school as quickly as she could, for the sake of world peace that is.

He shook his head, clearing his mind. He knew he needed to focus on one thing right now, and that was making dinner for his happy pretend family.

After the mission, he would leave them just like he had done to everyone else, and just like that it would be as if Loid Forger never existed.

But he knew deep down that's not what he wanted at all...

~~~~

Later in the evening, Yor prepared herself to tell Loid the news as he was putting Anya to bed. She was a nervous wreck, body trembling out of nerves, scared she wouldn't even be able to get the words "I'm pregnant" out of her mouth. But she knew she had to tell him, it was only fair since it was both of their child.

Loid closed Anya's door as he walked into the hallway, about to make his way to his room when he saw Yor staring at the ground at her doorframe. He paused, turning towards the red eyed woman, giving her a slight look of confusion.

"Yor is everything alright?" The blonde asked with a hint of worry consuming his voice.

Yor seemed to snap out of whatever she was in, giving him a nervous smile that Loid picked up on right away. "O-oh um... I actually wanted to talk to you about something. Would you come in?"

Loid gave a small smile as he nodded, heading into her room. "Of course."

He walked in, breathing in the sweet scent that consumed the room. It smelled of roses, the perfume that Yor typically wore each day. It was a scent that he grew rather fond of the closer the two got to one another.

He sat down at the end of her bed, giving her a warm smile. "What was it you'd like to talk about?"

Yor closed the door as she made her way back to her bed taking a seat next to her husband. Staring down at her hands that laid on her lap, too scared to make eye contact with his breathtaking blue eyes. "There was something I wanted to tell you actually..."

Loid noticed how nervous Yor seemed to be as he quickly picked up on the fact that she didn't want to make eye contact with him. He put his hand onto the lower part of her back, moving it up and down to help calm her down. "Take your time."

Yor felt a warm blush come across her face as he felt his hand go onto her back, as it made her nervous and soothed her all at once. She took a deep breath as she gathered the courage to look over at Loid, their eyes meeting each other.

"Loid... I-I'm... uh... do you remember what happened that one night about a month ago..." she said about to tell him, but suddenly getting too nervous and stalling.

Loid blinked for a moment before nodding his head, "Yeah of course I do, that was when we... you know." He said blushing a bit himself not wanting to say it out loud.

"Well the thing is... something happened that night that I uh... just found out about today..." Yor said starting to get emotional about it as her eyes filled with tears.

Loid was completely confused and caught off guard at the tears that were forming at her eyes. He put his other hand onto her cheek as he wiped her tears from her one eye. "Hey hey it's ok, you know you can tell me anything."

Their eyes met once more, as the two paused, holding each other's gaze for a few more seconds.

Yor breathed in, "Loid, I'm pregnant."