Chapter 8

Anya smiled as she walked with a hop in her step, excited to get home and hear the news if she was having a little brother or sister. She couldn't wait to tell her friends at school, especially her so called friend Damian who she had to get close to for the mission.

She basically ran up the stairs opening the door to find her parents already starting to make dinner. "Is Anya gonna have a little brother or sister?" She asked excitedly yet out of breath from running up all those stairs.

Loid and Yor looked over both smiling seeing their daughters excitement.

"Well Miss Anya, you're going to have a little brother!" Yor said happily as she smiled at her daughter.

Anya's eyes lit up, "mama was right all along! I'm getting a little brother yay!" She said jumping up and down as bond ran over and she gave him a hug.

Loid and Yor smiled at each other happy to see their daughters excitement that she could barely contain.

"Anya can't wait to tell all her friends at school tomorrow!

~~~

Anya walked the courtyard of her school with a smirk on her face, barely containing the excitement to tell her friends.

Becky smiled as she saw her familiar pink haired friend that she saw everyday. "Anya!" She said happily as she ran up to her. "You seem cheerful today, did you find out if you're having a brother or sister?"

"Yup, Anya's having a little brother!" Anya said proudly putting her hands on her hips.

"That's great! You're gonna make a good older sister Anya." Becky said with a smile.

Damian and his friend group happened to be walking by, "seems like bean sprout is getting a younger brother." He said laughing a bit as the others joined in.

"Yeah so what? Sounds like someone is jealous!" Becky said standing up for Anya taking a step in-front of her to put space between them.

"Jealous? You wish." Damian scoffed as he began to walk away. He stopped right near Anya and looked over at her. "Besides maybe you won't be such a bad older sister." He said looking away as they all continued walking.

Anya watched them walk away as Becky ran up to her, "what did he say to you? Are you ok?" She asked worried.

Anya nodded, "he's so confusing, he's either nice to Anya or a complete jerk."

~~~

Yor gripped the phone in her hands as she felt nervous as the phone rang. She wrapped the phone cord around her finger.

"Yor? Is everything ok? Did Loidy hurt you???" Yuri said picking up the phone basically yelling.

Yor was caught off guard as she yelped, "What?! No of course not! I Just um... wanted to invite you over for dinner..."

Yor felt nervous, even though it had been a few months already, she hadn't told her brother yet about the baby.

"Dinner? Why didn't you say so! Of course I'll be over tonight!" Yuri said hanging up the phone.

"Tonight? Hey Yuri?" Yor said caught off guard as she sighed and put the phone down.

Loid walked over and saw Yor seemed nervous. "Hey Everything ok?"

"Yeah... i Just can't seem to tell my brother so... he's coming over for dinner tonight." Yor said as she turned to him.

Loid was a bit surprised as he began to feel nervous himself but hid it to keep his wife at ease, "Well then we'll show him the usual Forger hospitality that we always do, besides you are starting to show so it's for the best that he knows."

Yor nodded as she blushed a bit, "I-I mean yes I agree but do you know how my brother is going to react when he find out? He goes crazy even when you put a hand on me let alone..." she looked away embarrassed.

Loid blushed a bit too as he put his hands onto her shoulders, "Don't worry I'm sure he'll be happy for us, especially you. We'll just show him how much this means to us."

Yor looked up as she blushed even more, seeing her husband leaning in for a kiss. She leaned in nervously as their lips soon met as the two shared a passionate kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he moved his arms to her waist.

The two soon pulled away for air as they looked into each others eyes passionately. Yor found herself smiling as she leaned in once more, "you know we do have about an hour or two until Anya gets home..."

Loid smirked as he picked her up bridal style, "I think I have an idea of what you mean." The two then made their way over to Loid's room.

~~~

Authors note: sorry for such a short chapter! My motivation has been low lately but I'm excited to write the next chapter! I plan to release more chapters soon and I'll do my best! See you guys next chapter!