Secrets part 4

*A few days later*

Lissy- I got permission from my Dad to go hang out with my friend Taylor and do our homework with her. Now I was going to hang out with her but I had to make a quick stop before going to her house. Since my Dad or Danny wasn't able to drop me off at her house. And Taylor's mom couldn't pick us up since Taylor had younger siblings who couldn't be left alone and Taylor's Dad worked. My Dad was letting me take the school bus to her house.

Taylor and I were going to go to take the school bus to her neighborhood and continue to walk to her house. The school bus didn't drop us off directly in front of her house. We had to walk a couple of blocks from the school bus stop to get to her house.

Luckily for me, Endos and Taylor's house was within walking distance from each other. I've been to Taylor's house a hand full of times. When Endo invited me to his house I realized it was within walking distance from each other.

Now Taylor wasn't aware of our pit stop. I wasn't planning to tell her until we get dropped off So after school let out we both got onto the school bus and headed towards the direction of Taylor's and Endo's house.

As I sat on the bus watching the scenery go by I was thinking about everything that was happening. I needed some answers regarding everything going on with Endo. The bus dropped us off.

Lissy- "Hey I want to make a stop before we head to your house"

Tay- "Where"?

Lissy- "At a friend's house"

Tay- "Who's the friend"

Lissy- "Just a friend. You don't know them"

Tay- "I don't know Lissy"

Lissy- "Come on Tay. I'll only be a few minutes. Please"?

Tay- "Alright. But only for a few minutes"

Lissy- "Thanks"!

Tay- " Remember only a few minutes"

Lissy- "Yeah yeah I know," I said as she followed me in the direction of Endo's house.

Tay- "Tell me why we are going to this friend of yours. That I don't know of"?

Lissy- "Personal reasons"

Tay- "So I'm going with you to a friend's house that I don't know and you won't give me an answer on why"

Lissy- "I just want to check on something," I said. We stopped when we were across the street from his house.

Tay- "You okay"?

Lissy- " Yeah I'm fine," I said then took a deep breath and we crossed the street to his house. I started walking fast.

Tay- "Slow down Lissy"

Lissy- I motioned to Taylor to bend down as we approached closer to the house. I didn't want Endo to see me.

Tay- "Why are we bending down"?

Lissy- " Because I don't want my friend to see me"

Tay- "Huh? You are acting weird Lissy"

Lissy- Once we were below the window I slowly peeked through the window. Unfortunately, I couldn't see anything. There was nothing in the room.

Tay- "Lissy why are we looking into an empty house," I asked

Lissy- "Im not sure" I replied

Tay- "You said your friend lived here. But there is nothing in the house. Are you sure this is the correct house"? I asked