Part one: Just a thing

As the night was coming up, everyone just went about their lives like people do. But nobody ever wants to see the darkness between alleyways, or any other place really. For Munci here, it's a good thing for him. He loves to hide. He loves to lurk. He loves to do so many things that have to do with being hidden even in the most obvious places...

...

"People. Everywhere." Munci silently stated to himself.

He looks over from the top of an abandoned building, and saw so many people below. Although, he could smell a serial killer nearby.

"B̴̠̳̑̑͛͜a̵͎͕̗͆̒d̸̖̠̊͛ ̸̦̓͂p̴͍͎͎͒ȇ̶͈r̷͇̜̤̀s̴̻̰̩͒o̴͎͛̾ṅ̴͈͖͌"

...

A white man with black hair and brown eyes was walking down an alley with a bag full of stolen money. He killed some people. He was a B a D  p E r S o N...

With his phone light on, and his bag on his shoulder, he bragged to himself. Telling himself how he is going to get more money than anyone.

"This'll be me. Nothing but a millionaire named Jacob."

WOOSH

He stood completely still as he felt a gush of wind.

"What the-what?"

He shakily points his phone everywhere, feeling the adrenaline, yet not having the feeling to run away. He was already prey from the start.

"WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU W-WANT?!" he tried to sound brave.

A trash can lid fell, and that made him jump. He kept looking around. He looked behind him, to see a weird looking tail. He backed away out of fear, which caused something attached to that tail to land on the ground.

The man shakes as he sees the black appearance. He stared into the Munci's eyes, feeling nothing but homesick and fear. Munci did not change his expression, for he never does

"Y̵̨̩̒́o̷̱͎̕ǔ̸̧͓ ̷̳̯͂̄h̷̻̬͗a̴̩̬̿v̶̖͂e̸͙̫͆ ̵̬̙̇̅n̶̞̿o̷͚͊͝ ̷͕̾̔͜i̷̺̇̕d̷̤̭͐̾e̸͕͋ā̶̻̼͝ ̵̜͇͗a̶̿́͜b̴̹͕͗̄ǒ̶͎͋ŭ̷̩͙t̷̯̔ ̸͙̠̈w̸͗͜h̷͕̰̽̕a̶͎͘t̸͙̂͘ ̶͙̑̿y̴̨̝͋͆o̶͔̻͛̏u̷̡͆͝ ̴̯̃h̷̢̺͊͝a̷̠̬͒v̸̡͓͒e̵̺̞̐ ̷̯̤͗̔d̷̘͗̎ő̷̩͝n̷͇̣͗e̸̡̟͗̿"

The man stood there, confused. He understood what he said, but it was hard to.

"Y̵͙̒o̵̲͎̽͗ư̷͍͒ͅ ̵̛͇d̶͖̐o̴̩̟̓̿n̴̨̮̒'̷̜̪̀t̷̺̾ ̸̰̉d̸͙͋e̷͉̓ś̴̼e̶̡͔͗̽r̴̫̤͑̋v̷̛̰̭̐e̴͂̾ͅ ̸̗̐t̸̠̪͂͐õ̶̜̳ ̷͍͂f̷̖̬̑͝e̵͙̊͠ě̸̯̯͐l̷̪̝̓ ̴̇́͜f̷̥̹̔̕r̵͍̼͒ȇ̴͚̳é̴͎͔̊ḍ̷̯͝o̸̤͓͛̒m̶͕̯̆.̶̥̦͌͋ ̸͍́͂F̴̮̋͋o̷͍̾r̷̹̦̈́ ̷̲̰̽y̶̦͖͗̇ò̵̙̓u̷͇͌̾ ̸̹͝h̷̝͎͆à̶̼̬̈́v̸̭͐͜é̶̻ ̷͇͛͋t̸̥̕a̸̯͔̐͐k̵̞̈́̓e̷̤̱̚͝ň̷͙̗ ̶̨̗̒̏i̴̤͋ͅț̶̌͒ ̷̹̮̉f̴̎͘ͅŗ̸͝ͅơ̶͉̺m̵̦̞̈́͐ ̸̼̤̂o̸̼̕t̸̬̎h̵̖̦̽e̴̩͒̕r̷̦͙͠s̵͎̀"

Munci went from all fours to standing on two legs.

"W-w-what-"

SLASH...

His now expressionless head, flew in the air, and the lifeless body fell to the ground at once. Munci looks at his hand that was drenched with pure clean fresh blood. He sniffs it, then sneezes.

He walks on all fours again, going up to the body.

"I don't like him. Now he's dead. Bad man's dead." he said.