Part two: Hunter

The dark creature opened his eyes the moment the tiniest hint of sun hit the sky. He shook like a dog, and he stared at the sky.

"It is morning...sun is coming." Munci said.

The sun was rising higher, and higher. Munci immediately ran away to a darker area, like a startled animal.

He made a sound that sounded like some sort of electric error. As he was running, he could hear the dogs barking, and he can hear doors of apartment buildings open.

He found a large shadow by a building, and immediately went there. He sits down and looks at the sun rise...

"Sun...light..."

He curls up in a ball, just waiting...

———————————————————————————
About 2 hours of sleeping, Munci woke up.

"Time for walk."

The dark creature is very discreet when it comes to sunlight. He always has to be moving around. He doesn't want to be seen by people, so he'll only walk in the darkest places. Wether it be under bridges, behind buildings, etc.

He sees some geese in the sky, and turns his head. His tail slowly wags.

"Birdie. It's birdies." Munci said quietly.

A loud car noise startled him, causing him to immediately run under an open umbrella beside an abandoned gas station. He looks around frantically, with his ears low. He hates loud noises. Poor thing.

His personality and overall character don't make too much sense. Although he can turn into a vicious murderer that can get into peoples heads, he acts like a dog that can easily get startled and scared of things such as...car sounds.

"Not good. Car is scary." Munci said, curling up in a ball, just watching the road.

About a couple minutes later, he sees some stray cats approaching him

About a couple minutes later, he sees some stray cats approaching him. They didn't look too harmful, so Munci didn't feel too unsafe obviously.

"Hello...cats?" He said.

The cats stopped and hissed as Munci uncurled. Munci's ears dropped as the cats hissed for another time.

"I won't hurt you. You cats look friendly. You are friendly?"

The cats surprisingly didn't hiss for a third time, and got very close to him. He put his hand over them, and one of the cats which was a Siamese cat smacked his hand, hissing. Munci made another error kind of noise, and backed up.

"I'm sorry cats...I don't hurt. I don't want to hurt." He said, feeling sad.

The cats still came close to him, and they laid down next to him. He did the same thing, confused.

"You....you like...me...?" Munci asked.

Two of the cats meowed, and just put their heads back down.

"Don't know what that means. Hope meow means good!"