four.

third person.

theo light all the candles who were standing beside each other. the two men are still staring at the lighted candles.

"okay, jimin said that you can only make three wishes because it's only three candles. and you need to wish what you truly want inside your heart." theo said, which justin just nodded in response.

they both closed their eyes and started chanting their three wishes.

for theo's long life happiness.

for theo's all wishes to come true.

for me and theo to do this again next summer.

justin wished before opening his eyes. He saw that theo's eyes are still closed, indicating that he's still wishing.

justin just admired his friend's side features and smiled softly, he's really beautiful.

in no time, theo opened his eyes who first locked with justin. theo just grinned and chuckled afterwards.

"your wishes, what are they?" theo asked.

"you can't tell your wishes loudly and just keep it to yourself for it to come true." justin said, making theo to playfully rolled his eyes.

"let's just wait for the candles to melt so we can finally go home."

"yeah."

"justin?"

"hmm?"

"tell me if one or all of your wishes had been granted, okay?" justin raised his left eyebrow.

"why should i?"

"because if it doesn't, i will smack jin hyung for it."

justin chuckled and just nodded, "yeah."