seven.

theo smiled softly, "anything for you."

"are you finally happy right now?" justin asked.

"yeah, i am happy. i am also glad that i met people that made me happy here."

"did your wishes last year come true?" justin asked again.

"well, you became the class valedictorian like what you're achieving, right?"

justin nodded, "yeah."

"are you happy today?" justin softly nodded.

"are you not in pain no more?"

"yes." justin replied, voice full of serenity.

"then all my wishes came true." justin smiled again before hugging theo tightly as he could.

"theo?"

"hmm?"

"i love you." theo chuckled before hugging justin tighter.

"i love you, too."

justin silently wiped the tears that he didn't know were already falling from his face.

"i hope that i made all your wishes come true." theo sincerely said.

"yeah, you made them all come true. we went to this place again and wished."

"don't worry about me. i am happy, truly happy. i am living with no pain and suffering anymore." theo said before hugging his best friend again.

"i am glad to know that, theo."

theo nodded before wiping justin's tears, "i will go now, justin. this is maybe our last meeting."

"it's okay. i'm happy that i was your last meeting."

"just look at the sky and think of me. i will make it beautiful as it can be." justin nodded again and again.

"now, make your last wish, justin." justin nodded and closed his eyes again.

for me, telling him how proud i am of him.

justin opened his eyes again and saw that theo's silhouette was already gone. he looked down and the three candles were finally melted down.

justin looked up at the sky and smiled softly.

thank you for being brave, my bravest warrior.

----

end.