Not Hard To Understand

Sorry for the long wait guys.Just had a bit of trouble with the chapter but l hope you enjoy it!.

Note:l dedicate chapters to the comments l like,so comment if you want a dedication or l'll probably dedicate it to you randomly :).

Vote/Comment!

xoxo

melstarlight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's P.O.V.

l was worried.What if Jasmine decided not to sign the papers?.l wouldn't press charges but l wanted to see if what Harry said was true.

"Zayn,you think that girl is fit don't you"Harry said with a cheeky grin as l got in the car after l got my phone back.

"You're insane"l said trying to hide the fact that l did find her fit.She was so beautiful and un common.Other girls would have thrown therselves at me by now but she hasn't.She actually seems to dislike me in a way.

"Good so l can get her number and take her home"Harry said winking.

"No"l quickly said without thinking.

"l knew it!.You like her."he teased.

"l love Perrie"l said more to myself.

"lt's ok too like someone taht isn't Perrie.You guys don't really have that much in common anyways so why not just dump the poor girl before things get too serious"he said.

l must have been insane to consider what Harry said as an option.

"l don't know if l like her.All l know is her name,l know nothing else."l said.

"What's stopping you?"he asked.

"She has a boyfriend"l answerd flatly.

"She's the one that hacked your phone right?"he asked.l nodded.

"Well make that your advantage.Say you'll press charges if she doesn't...l don't know become your partner or intern or whatever you can think of.Then have her with you at all times to see if you like her and if you do say goodby to Perrie and hello to...what's her name again?"he asked.

"Jasmine?"l thought."Jasmine"l said more firmly  remembering her name tag.

"Well say hello to Jasmine and problem solved."he said.

"She has a BOYFRIEND"l said more frimly.

"Well,make her fall for you,the real you not Zayn from One Direction,if not Zayn,the secret nerd that loves to read comic books,draw and spen hours on his hair."Harry said grining.

l can't believe l even listened to that idiot.Jasmine said no already and l know she won't cange her mind.l knew l shouldn't have left Harry make the bloody contract.Liam would have been a better choice.But l should blame myself as well.She asked if she would be in pain and l just had to have 'those' thoughts and say it wouldn't be on purpose.l single handedly frightened away a girl l'm truly interested in for the first time.

Of course l've dated a few girls but Jasmine,she's a whole other thing and honestly she caught my atention when l first bumped into her.The way she reacted...No girl has ever treated me like,like a person.She seemed different,to different to pass up.

l hated the effect she had on me but at the same time l enjoyed it.Call me odd but l just did.Then there was this whole knew feeling l hadn't experienced.l wanted that girl...badly.l was worried because l didn't even know her properly but she was always on my mind and everytime l thought about her l thought of what l could do to her.