Rock Me - Zayn Malik

Prologue:

Jasmine's P.O.V.

"Hey Jasmine,are you done?"Lucy asked.

"Yeah"l answerd.

"Great can you lend me your notes later?"she asked.l smiled at my best friend,it was just like her to ask for my subject notes.

"As long as you drop me at Nando's for a quick bite and pick up some for Shay"l said.Shay was my older sister.We lived together with out our parents.Funny story one day they just packed up and left.

"And you'll even get a discount"she said.Lucy worked at Nando's.l on the other hand worked in a comic book shop.Don't get me wrong l love reading comic books but l don't picture myself there for another day.All l really wanted to do was make it big in the music industrie.l was going to audition for The X-Factor,but l chickend out.So now instead of being on The X-Factor i'm here in my last week of school and working in a comic book shop.My life was so exciting,Not!.

Lucy and l walked threw the busy London streets as our usual routine."So did you here,One Direction released their new album and their signing tomorrow"Lucy said excitedly.Bad thing about Lucy,she was a hardcore Directioner.

"How awesome is that!"l played along.

"l know right!.I'm so dying to look at the sass masta's behind up close"she said.

"And l thought you loved Eleanor"l said.

"Oh my days!,of course l do,it's just...Louis is so great"she said blushing.Yeah,l knew how to get her worked up.

As l poked fun at Lucy someone bumped into me."Umph,Hey watch where you're going!"l shouted at the guy that rushed threw.

"lm sorry!"he shouted over his shoulder as he kept runing.l bet he's a thief,no one ever runs around this street,l thought until l saw Lucy freaking out.

"Lucy?,Lu,you ok there hun,you seem weirder than what you normally are"l said.

"Do you know who that was?"she asked looking at me with wide eyes.

"An idiot that was runing,probably some thief"l said as if it was the most obvious thing.

"Jas,that wasn't a thief"she said.

"lm pretty sure he was,i've seen a couple of thiefs in my days and he fits the bill"l said.

"Jas,trust me he's no thief"she said.

"Oh,so he's an aquaintance of yours?"l asked raising an eyebrow.

"No"she answerd.

"Then for all you know he could have stolen something"l answerd.

"Jasmine you never did listen to One Direction did you"she asked annoyed.

l turned to her"Maybe?"l said slowly.

"No,you didn't because if you had,you would know who that was"she said.

"Was it Louis?"l asked guessing.The only name of the band members that sticked with me from all the times Lucy had mentioned them was Louis,Eleanor and Harry.And im pretty sure Eleanor wasn't a bandmate.

"No"she said.

"Harry?"l guessed again.

''You're hopeless"she said getting stressed out.

"Then who was the idiot that shoved me?"l asked giving up.

"That was The Zayn Malik"she said expecting a reaction from me.

"Wow Zayn Malik touched this jumper,l should sell it on e-bay"l said sarcasticlly.

"Your so cruel"she answerd pouting and crossing her arms on top of her chest.

 "Not cruel babe,l just don't care"l said being honest.She gaped at the ground as she looked at something next to me.l turned my attention to the ground to see what she was looking at."A phone?,Who drops their phone in the middle of the side walk"l said as l bent down to pick it up.

"Oh my gosh,oh my gosh,oh my gosh,oh my g-"

"Stop it!''l cut her off.

"That must be his phone!"she squealed.

"Then here"l said giving it to her.

 "Don't you want to know if it is?"she asked.

"Nope"l replied with a smile.

"l'm taking you to get checked out.You're not normal"she said dramaticly.l laughed and soon she did as well.l wrapped my arm around her shoulder as we walked the rest of the way to Nando's.

"Since when have l ever been normal?"l asked smiling.

"Good point"she said making us both laugh.She gaved me the phone as l looked at her confused.

"You're the hacker not me.Hack it to see who's it is"she said.

l sighed"Fine,but afterwards we give it to it's owner.This is theoretaclly stealing"l said.

"Deal"she said.

Great,l might be holding a celebertie's phone in my hand and l don't even know who the hell he is.Best part l guet to hack it,Not!.